News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Toymany idea of making products.

Started by Kenc, May 17, 2024, 03:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim

Quote from: Kenc on May 18, 2024, 02:57:24 AMWe've been receiving numerous requests for Great Hornbills lately, and I've made sure to convey these to our designers. While our team has previously crafted an impressive array of bird sculptures such as toucans, ostriches, whooping cranes, owls, puffins, kookaburras, flamingos, and pelicans, our designers have recently been focused on creating a series of apes and monkeys.  I'll be sure to share our progress in this thread once we begin working on the Great Hornbill!

Wow, thanks for the update on the great hornbill.  I look forward to the one you'll make! :)  Have those other birds you listed been made for Toymany?

doggoswoofwoof

Quote from: Kenc on May 18, 2024, 09:39:04 AM
Quote from: doggoswoofwoof on May 17, 2024, 11:37:49 PMSorry for not including this in my last message but I was wondering if you plan to offer wholesale to retail stores so people can buy them in person?
Hello, may I ask what country you are in? Do you mean you want to be our retailer or you want to buy our products offline?
While I would love to have a toy store someday, I was talking more in regards to recommending your brand to retail stores that I know primarily sell toys from small companies. And I am in Canada which I know you guys currently only sell to through Amazon.

sbell

Quote from: Kenc on May 18, 2024, 07:54:32 AM
Quote from: Ultrazilla2054 on May 18, 2024, 06:35:05 AMSince everyone else is I wanna list some animals that almost are never represented in toy form:
1: False Killer Whale
2: Pygmy Right Whale
3: Greenland Shark
4: any beaked whale
5: Fin Whale
6: Rough Toothed Dolphin

Note: also it seems on your website the whale labeled "north Pacific Right whale" Represents a Bowhead whale
Thank you for pointing out the error! Upon review, you are correct and it is indeed Bowhead whale. we will make the correction by next Monday. As a thank you, I have sent you a private message. Please provide me with your email address and I will send you a discount code valid for one year that you can use to purchase our products. In addition, I will send you a large discount code when the next new product goes live. Thank you for your support!

Okay, now we all want to know what the next product will be!

Hopefully that baboon, it looks amazing!

Kenc

Hi everyone, we have finished sculpting the Ape series and are waiting for the colorist to choose the colors. Then it's time to dry and strip on the machine to get the first version of the model, give us your opinion ^-^  ^-^

Kenc

Quote from: doggoswoofwoof on May 18, 2024, 11:53:03 PM
Quote from: Kenc on May 18, 2024, 09:39:04 AM
Quote from: doggoswoofwoof on May 17, 2024, 11:37:49 PMSorry for not including this in my last message but I was wondering if you plan to offer wholesale to retail stores so people can buy them in person?
Hello, may I ask what country you are in? Do you mean you want to be our retailer or you want to buy our products offline?
While I would love to have a toy store someday, I was talking more in regards to recommending your brand to retail stores that I know primarily sell toys from small companies. And I am in Canada which I know you guys currently only sell to through Amazon.
Thanks for the like! Our website is open for Canadian shipping, Wellcome to visit my web https://toymany.com/pages/animal-figurine-wish?utm_source=ATFfroum

Saarlooswolfhound

Wow they look amazing! Can't wait to see color on these guys!

Were you planning on sharing these on STS too? Or if not, would you mind if I did?

Kenc

Quote from: Saarlooswolfhound on May 20, 2024, 03:33:27 AMWow they look amazing! Can't wait to see color on these guys!

Were you planning on sharing these on STS too? Or if not, would you mind if I did?
You are welcome to repost my content on the STS forum. Feel free to share it.

the product colors will take some time to debug, I'll update if it's done :)

EpicRaptorMan

Those primates are pretty good. I had submitted an order on your website recently but it looks like I'll be needing to make another one here soon.

That Gelada is peak interest

Isidro

Quote from: Kenc on May 20, 2024, 02:57:58 AMHi everyone, we have finished sculpting the Ape series and are waiting for the colorist to choose the colors. Then it's time to dry and strip on the machine to get the first version of the model, give us your opinion ^-^  ^-^

Wow!!! It will be the first figure ever of a patas monkey!

SerAndrew

These look good!
And its good that the brand is hearing the community, thanks for that

Saarlooswolfhound

The primates all look fantastic! And that hermit crab is spectacular. :)

bmathison1972

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That hermit crab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stargatedalek

That hermit crab would be an instant grab for me.

SerAndrew

Hi @Kenc , I can count 12 figures
- Gorilla
- Chimp
- Orangutan
- Patas
- Hamadryas
- Rhesus
- Squirrel
- Gibbon
- Snubbed nosed
- Proboscis
- Mandril ?
- Babboon

Are they all going to be produced??

sbell

Having seen that amazing monkeys and apes set, I think we can all agree that lemurs, lorises, bushbabies and tarsiers would be a great follow up! Maybe even throw in a 'tree shrew' since nobody does them. Or, with the exception of a couple species, any of these really.

bmathison1972

this monkeys and apes set looks great. I am sure I will get it for 3-4 species and depending on the size of some of them, I might even replace some of what I already have (?). The patas, Hamadryas, and rhesus would be new species, maybe the baboon and squirrel, depending on the species.

Kenc

It's likely that both the Ape and Monkey sets will be made, with some sort of addition or alteration to one of the classes likely to follow. By the way, is everyone more interested in land animals or sea animals?

sbell

Quote from: Kenc on May 27, 2024, 03:49:26 AMIt's likely that both the Ape and Monkey sets will be made, with some sort of addition or alteration to one of the classes likely to follow. By the way, is everyone more interested in land animals or sea animals?

I mean... aquatic animals if you mean freshwater fish!

But there's a lot of land animals that would be exciting too.

Sorry for an answer that didn't help.

EpicRaptorMan

I prefer terrestrial animals but really anything would do.

For aquatics I'd like a good Mahi Mahi to be made among other tropical coral-reef fish.