Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Quote from: callmejoe3 on December 20, 2021, 08:31:25 PM
Okay, so now that I've made the reveal, I'd like to reserve the PNSO Blue whale.

I'm looking forward to this one, it'll easily be the biggest animal figure on the blog!

EpicRaptorMan

@bmathison1972 yeah the Schleich seahorse is a Slender or Long-nose and is likely a female.

It looks pretty good compared to some of the other seahorses I've seen over the years. Unfortunately it is now discontinued.

Gwangi

Quote from: suspsy on December 25, 2021, 03:04:50 PM
Okay, so now that I've made the reveal, I'd like to reserve the PNSO Blue whale.

I'm looking forward to this one, it'll easily be the biggest animal figure on the blog!

Not by much though, the AAA monitor lizard I reviewed is only a few inches shorter.

callmejoe3

Quote from: Gwangi on December 25, 2021, 04:50:05 PM
Quote from: suspsy on December 25, 2021, 03:04:50 PM

Not by much though, the AAA monitor lizard I reviewed is only a few inches shorter.

Yeah, I was about to say. It'd be the biggest of any figure set to the 1:20th scale or lower.

Gwangi

I would like to reserve the CollectA brown brahman bull, thanks!

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on December 25, 2021, 07:18:48 PM
I would like to reserve the CollectA brown brahman bull, thanks!

Done!

bmathison1972

I just reserved a Kitan 2021 dung beetle

suspsy

Put me down for the Southlands Replicas thylacine as well. I'll modify the DTB review.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on December 27, 2021, 10:49:42 PM
Put me down for the Southlands Replicas thylacine as well. I'll modify the DTB review.

done!

callmejoe3

I would like to reserve the CollectA Muskox, Papo Sailfish, and Schleich Right whale.

I would also like to reserve the the Sailfish on January 3rd, the MBA Bottlenose dolphin on the 6th, and PNSO Blue whale review for January 27th.

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on December 30, 2021, 07:09:32 AM
I would like to reserve the CollectA Muskox, Papo Sailfish, and Schleich Right whale.

I would also like to reserve the the Sailfish on January 3rd, the MBA Bottlenose dolphin on the 6th, and PNSO Blue whale review for January 27th.

The muskox and right whale are reserved for you @callmejoe3 - however, @Gwangi already has the Papo sailfish reserved

I still secured January 3 however for you in case you want to review something else on that day

callmejoe3

Quote from: bmathison1972 on December 30, 2021, 12:17:25 PM
The muskox and right whale are reserved for you @callmejoe3 - however, @Gwangi already has the Papo sailfish reserved
I still secured January 3 however for you in case you want to review something else on that day

Ahh, I didn't look closely enough at the current sheet, thought the swordfish was a different species. In that case, I'll review the MBA hammerhead shark for that day

Gwangi

I would like to reserve February 2nd, some folks will know why.  ;) Time to do what I wanted to do a year ago.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on December 30, 2021, 03:40:46 PM
I would like to reserve February 2nd, some folks will know why.  ;) Time to do what I wanted to do a year ago.

Done! I had to look up the date to refresh my memory LOL

callmejoe3

I guess there's no point in dragging it out any longer XD. I'd like to reserve the MBA orca&calf.

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on January 06, 2022, 06:59:36 PM
I guess there's no point in dragging it out any longer XD. I'd like to reserve the MBA orca&calf.

Done!

bmathison1972

my next couple figures to review should be coming in the mail today, so I hope to have a review up by the end of the week.

JimoAi

My next review would be ready on my birthday

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on January 11, 2022, 02:43:08 PM

I can reserve it for you if you tell me what day it is :)

bmathison1972

Quote from: bmathison1972 on January 11, 2022, 02:46:56 PM
Quote from: JimoAi on January 11, 2022, 02:43:08 PM

I can reserve it for you if you tell me what day it is :)

I found it on the calendar and reserved it!