Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicRaptorMan

@bmathison1972 I'd like to add the Schleich Spotted Wobbegong (got a real one) and a Schleich Fruit Fox to my list.

I have the Sumatran rhinoceros one ready to be submitted, but I was just holding off on submitting.

bmathison1972

Quote from: EpicRaptorMan on January 12, 2022, 03:54:07 AM
@bmathison1972 I'd like to add the Schleich Spotted Wobbegong (got a real one) and a Schleich Fruit Fox to my list.

I have the Sumatran rhinoceros one ready to be submitted, but I was just holding off on submitting.

Done! Submit whenever you're ready!

Can I assume the fruit fox is a flying fox bat?

EpicRaptorMan

@bmathison1972 it's a Grey-headed Flying Fox (14719)

bmathison1972

the 2022 Schleich emperor scorpion is en route to me, so that will be my review next week :)

callmejoe3

I'd like to reserve the Kaiyodo Aquatales northern fur seal and Papo elephant seal.

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on January 20, 2022, 02:36:36 PM
I'd like to reserve the Kaiyodo Aquatales northern fur seal and Papo elephant seal.

Done and done; curious what your take on the elephant seal species is @callmejoe3 . Been a lot of debate on the forums about it; I have it databased as a northern elephant seal.

callmejoe3

Quote from: bmathison1972 on January 20, 2022, 03:00:49 PM

Done and done; curious what your take on the elephant seal species is @callmejoe3 . Been a lot of debate on the forums about it; I have it databased as a northern elephant seal.

I unfortunately have no clue at this point in time. My gut is telling me it's more archetypal of the Northern elephant seal, but I'm not too well-versed in distinguishing the two species' physical traits.

Gwangi

Hmmm, I suppose with the Papo elephant seal now claimed I ought to claim the Mojo one, so that I have a chance to review this pinniped as well.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on January 20, 2022, 03:31:54 PM
Hmmm, I suppose with the Papo elephant seal now claimed I ought to claim the Mojo one, so that I have a chance to review this pinniped as well.

Done!

JimoAi

A review from me is expected either early next week or this weekend

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on January 24, 2022, 12:17:47 PM
A review from me is expected either early next week or this weekend

looking forward to it! Missed your reviews!

Gwangi

A friendly reminder to all reviewers, February 2nd is MINE!  ;)

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on February 01, 2022, 06:59:11 PM

You'd better be bringing good news too, I don't want six more weeks of this weather  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on February 01, 2022, 07:05:15 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on February 01, 2022, 06:59:11 PM

You'd better be bringing good news too, I don't want six more weeks of this weather  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tell me about it! We've had a particularly harsh winter here on Maryland's eastern shore. Two whole snow storms! Being from NY, I'm used to it, but around here everything shuts down until it naturally melts away. It's mostly just inconvenient.

bmathison1972

well we need more snow, I just hate running in 22-25F weather LOL

JimoAi

Feb 7 is mine! XD

Also, I'll focus on completing my last few first and I'll only reserve abit more after the last reserved figure is done. After that I'll like to focus more on unique species and species not featured on the blog yet

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on February 02, 2022, 11:51:17 AM
Feb 7 is mine! XD

Also, I'll focus on completing my last few first and I'll only reserve abit more after the last reserved figure is done. After that I'll like to focus more on unique species and species not featured on the blog yet

looking forward to them, my friend!

JimoAi

After the Feb 7 review, I shall do the narwhal or leatherback first b4 the 2 obscure fishes

JimoAi

Anyone done a Napoleon wrasse form any company yet?

bmathison1972

I just ordered the Papo 2022 shrimp, hermit crab, sulfur butterfly, and brown-lipped snail. I am reserving the latter two for now :)