Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimoAi

Would like to reserve the venomous creatures toob.

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on February 12, 2022, 12:44:18 PM

Done; I can help with the arthropod IDs if you want

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on February 12, 2022, 12:47:23 PM
Quote from: JimoAi on February 12, 2022, 12:44:18 PM

Done; I can help with the arthropod IDs if you want
Sure! Main reason of reviewing is cuz of a certain figure and the whole tube consists of many not done on the blog.
I'll drop an email when I need the IDs @bmathison1972

JimoAi

@callmejoe3 will you be doing the Monterey bay aquarium manta ray or would you like to leave it to me?

callmejoe3

Quote from: JimoAi on February 13, 2022, 05:27:06 AM
@callmejoe3 will you be doing the Monterey bay aquarium manta ray or would you like to leave it to me?

Sure, have at it. I don't plan on covering anymore figures that I haven't reserved. I want to leave some other folks the opportunity. I was looking forward for some folks to cover the MBA Manta and Sawfish.

JimoAi

I'll cover the MBA manta ray eventually.

JimoAi

I intend to leave the 2018 Manta ray, 2019 Marbled ray and 2020 Sting ray form safari ltd for other reviewers.
Here's my planned schedule at the moment for reviews:
The collectA narwhal will be next, followed by either the MBA Manta or the Papo leatherback, depending if a certain figure arrives on time for a comparison. After these 3, I'll do the 2 unusual fishes b4 going to do the venomous creatures toob and then to species not featured on the blog b4

bmathison1972

I was finally able to order the Papo swallowtail adult, so when it arrives, I'll review the adult and caterpillar together. I have three shipments in various stages from the same German eBay dealer LOL. these are the Papo I currently have enroute (those with an asterisk I have already reserved for Blog review):

2021 European lobster (I'll review this if no one else claims it or reviews it before mine arrives)
2021 European swallowtail, adult*
2021 black ant
2021 Camargue bull
2022 clouded sulfur butterfly*
2022 hermit crab
2022 shrimp
2022 brown-lipped snail*

Note: I am not reserving everything above; only those currently with an asterisk. I might review some the others but only if not claimed or already reviewed by the time I am ready to review them :)

bmathison1972

I just reserved the little Toys Spirits Spider Book Collection featured on 'Misc. Japanese New for 2022' thread

sirenia

Could I reserve the mountain goats, roan antelope and mountain nyala by Noah's pals please?

bmathison1972

Quote from: sirenia on February 23, 2022, 01:27:04 PM
Could I reserve the mountain goats, roan antelope and mountain nyala by Noah's pals please?

Done, thanks!

Gwangi

I've got a review written for St. Patrick's day so I would like to reserve March 17th.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on March 07, 2022, 09:42:36 PM
I've got a review written for St. Patrick's day so I would like to reserve March 17th.

Reserved! Thanks!

JimoAi

Would add the Papo 2022 leopard shark to the list. Also, the kaiyodo coral trout, spangled emperor and bicolor parrotfish have already been done.

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on March 10, 2022, 04:00:50 PM
Would add the Papo 2022 leopard shark to the list. Also, the kaiyodo coral trout, spangled emperor and bicolor parrotfish have already been done.

Done and thanks.

suspsy

I hope someone does an April Fool's Day review. I still have not acquired any further cryptid figures.

Gwangi

Quote from: suspsy on March 12, 2022, 09:21:32 PM
I hope someone does an April Fool's Day review. I still have not acquired any further cryptid figures.

I forgot that that was a thing. I could do something.

suspsy

Quote from: Gwangi on March 12, 2022, 10:14:13 PM
Quote from: suspsy on March 12, 2022, 09:21:32 PM

I forgot that that was a thing. I could do something.

Good! I look forward to seeing what it is.

Gwangi

I've got something to review for April 1st, so I might better reserve the date.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on March 25, 2022, 02:47:30 PM
I've got something to review for April 1st, so I might better reserve the date.

Done! April 2 is my 50th bday so I might do something for that day, but not sure (and not a biggie if someone else wanted to post on the 2nd)