Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmejoe3

Hello, I'm back and have a few figures I want to claim

The CollectA 2022 Green Iguana (I'm lacking on my reptile quota)

CollectA south African penguin

MBA Pacific White-sided dolphin

MBA Bottlenose dolphin and calf

MBA Sperm whale mother and calf

It'll take a while to get to these reviews, at least one should be ready by the end of the month.

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on December 01, 2021, 06:04:34 PM
Hello, I'm back and have a few figures I want to claim

The CollectA 2022 Green Iguana (I'm lacking on my reptile quota)

CollectA south African penguin

MBA Pacific White-sided dolphin

MBA Bottlenose dolphin and calf

MBA Sperm whale mother and calf

It'll take a while to get to these reviews, at least one should be ready by the end of the month.

All done; excited to have you back!!!!

suspsy

I'd like to review the 2019 Schleich lioness and lion cub.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on December 04, 2021, 01:32:10 AM
I'd like to review the 2019 Schleich lioness and lion cub.

Done!

EpicRaptorMan

How do I know which ones have been done?

I didn't see a Search function for the ATB.   ???

bmathison1972

Quote from: EpicRaptorMan on December 07, 2021, 05:35:57 PM
How do I know which ones have been done?

I didn't see a Search function for the ATB.   ???

@EpicRaptorMan -  There is a search function, just to the left of the first post. There is also the 'Contents' tab with an alphabetical list of everything: http://animaltoyforum.com/blog/contents/

EpicRaptorMan

@bmathison1972 💀 I have literally seen the contents page before and just kept scrolling past it.

Can I be set up to review the Commerson's Dolphins by Sea World?
Sea World released various series of aquatics. https://toyanimal.info/wiki/SeaWorld_Commerson%27s_Dolphin

& I'll have that Roadrunner article out in a handful of days still decided what style I wanted to do, but the drafts are done.

bmathison1972

Quote from: EpicRaptorMan on December 08, 2021, 03:18:08 AM
@bmathison1972 💀 I have literally seen the contents page before and just kept scrolling past it.

Can I be set up to review the Commerson's Dolphins by Sea World?
Sea World released various series of aquatics. https://toyanimal.info/wiki/SeaWorld_Commerson%27s_Dolphin

& I'll have that Roadrunner article out in a handful of days still decided what style I wanted to do, but the drafts are done.

Done

EpicRaptorMan

Couple more animals I'd like to secure since I finished my first three:

Zebra Shark (CollectA)
Nilgai (CollectA)
Capybara (CollectA)

I also have a Spotted Wobbegong I'd like to review, but unfortunately it is a knock-off of Schleich although really accurate. Dunno the rules pertaining those.

bmathison1972

Quote from: EpicRaptorMan on December 14, 2021, 06:12:55 AM
Couple more animals I'd like to secure since I finished my first three:

Zebra Shark (CollectA)
Nilgai (CollectA)
Capybara (CollectA)

I also have a Spotted Wobbegong I'd like to review, but unfortunately it is a knock-off of Schleich although really accurate. Dunno the rules pertaining those.

Done - except for the knockoff; not sure how to handle those ( @animaltoyforum - any ideas?)

bmathison1972

In honor of Christmas week, we will be having some holiday-themes posts this week. Gwangi and Saarlooswolfhound will be reviewing caribou/reindeer figures and I am reserving the Yowie 'Christmas' beetle figures.

bmathison1972

All,
I have updated the calendar as December 23-25 are reserved for holiday-themed reviews. If someone else has a holiday or seasonal themed review and wants to join in, Dec 21 and 22 are still available.

callmejoe3

I'd like to reserve my review for the CollectA South African for the 21st and my review for the MBA Pacific White-sided dolphin for the 22nd

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on December 20, 2021, 02:03:03 PM
I'd like to reserve my review for the CollectA South African for the 21st and my review for the MBA Pacific White-sided dolphin for the 22nd

Done, welcome back

callmejoe3

Okay, so now that I've made the reveal, I'd like to reserve the PNSO Blue whale.

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on December 20, 2021, 08:31:25 PM
Okay, so now that I've made the reveal, I'd like to reserve the PNSO Blue whale.

done

EpicRaptorMan

Can I reserve a date @bmathison1972 ?

I have my Zebra Shark (CollectA) review almost complete and I'll submit it really soon. And being a "Z" animal I wanted to reserve Dec. 31 for the review upload.

bmathison1972

Quote from: EpicRaptorMan on December 25, 2021, 12:11:58 AM
Can I reserve a date @bmathison1972 ?

I have my Zebra Shark (CollectA) review almost complete and I'll submit it really soon. And being a "Z" animal I wanted to reserve Dec. 31 for the review upload.

A 'z' figure on the last day of the year...clever, @EpicRaptorMan

yup, it's reserved for you; thank you!

EpicRaptorMan

I'd like to reserve a few more for myself:

CollectA — Yellow Boxfish
Safari Ltd. — Sumatran Rhinoceros
Schleich (same as Safari Ltd) — Mountain Goat
Schleich — Slender Seahorse

bmathison1972

Quote from: EpicRaptorMan on December 25, 2021, 02:42:09 PM
I'd like to reserve a few more for myself:

CollectA — Yellow Boxfish
Safari Ltd. — Sumatran Rhinoceros
Schleich (same as Safari Ltd) — Mountain Goat
Schleich — Slender Seahorse

Done! I wasn't aware of the ID of the Schleich seahorse! I'll have to get that one!