Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

I am working on that review of the Schleich mother wolf and cubs. Will submit it probably closer to Halloween,  but I don't care about when precisely it goes up.

bmathison1972

I just updated the first post; let me know if I am missing anything

endogenylove

Unfortunately I must cancel my deep sea odyssey review as the figures never arrived (this was months ago). I meant to make a post about it but in the confusion of moving I forgot all about my obligation, I apologize. The good news is that I actually have other figures in hand that I would love to review! How about, for spooky month, the Grass Owl and Collared Owlet from Naturalism?
Always looking for new species...

bmathison1972

Quote from: endogenylove on October 15, 2021, 05:15:45 AM
Unfortunately I must cancel my deep sea odyssey review as the figures never arrived (this was months ago). I meant to make a post about it but in the confusion of moving I forgot all about my obligation, I apologize. The good news is that I actually have other figures in hand that I would love to review! How about, for spooky month, the Grass Owl and Collared Owlet from Naturalism?

changes made. Sorry to hear about the Kaiyodo set; seems like it would be easier to acquire then those Naturalism owls!

endogenylove

Quote from: bmathison1972 on October 15, 2021, 05:30:45 AM
Quote from: endogenylove on October 15, 2021, 05:15:45 AM

changes made. Sorry to hear about the Kaiyodo set; seems like it would be easier to acquire then those Naturalism owls!

It definitely should have been! I had an order on Ebay for the entire set, the seller had many and all good reviews, and yet he or she never actually sent the product despite repeated attempts to contact and ask about the status, and eventually I was forced to just get my money back. Nothing about the listing seemed out of place, the price was as expected, and I have no idea why it was never delivered upon.

The naturalism owls were a find on Taobao! I've recently started purchasing many of my figures through there, and it's working wonderfully for me so far (I also managed the dealfish from the kaiyodo set and some other wonderful additions.)
Always looking for new species...

Gwangi

Hey, @OkapiBoy, do you still have plans to review the CollectA caribou? You've had it reserved for some time now. If not, I would like to have a crack at it for the holiday season.

OkapiBoy

Quote from: Gwangi on November 13, 2021, 01:58:24 PM
Hey, @OkapiBoy, do you still have plans to review the CollectA caribou? You've had it reserved for some time now. If not, I would like to have a crack at it for the holiday season.

@Gwangi - go for it! At this point I'm not planning on reviewing it. It would be a fun holiday review.😃

OkapiBoy

Oh @brettnj - I'm still not ready to commit to a scheduled/dated posting.
So I'm going to take my name off on all the figures I had signed up for so that if any reviewers want to tackle them they are free to do so.😃 if you could cross those off that would be great.

Glad to see reviews are still going strong at the Blog 😃

bmathison1972

@OkapiBoy - thanks for the heads-up; I hope you rejoin us soon!!!

@brettnj - ignore the message above; it was meant for me :)

Gwangi

Quote from: OkapiBoy on November 13, 2021, 10:08:01 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on November 13, 2021, 01:58:24 PM

@Gwangi - go for it! At this point I'm not planning on reviewing it. It would be a fun holiday review.😃

Thanks @OkapiBoy, much appreciated.

bmathison1972

Saarlooswolfhound has reserved the 'special edition' Schleich holiday reindeer

and I have reserved the male and female flying peacock spiders by Bandai

suspsy

Whatever shall we do once there are no more reindeer to review in December? Mind, there's presently a lot to cover, so it'll be awhile.

https://toyanimal.info/wiki/Reindeer

I would like to reserve the new CollectA African elephant, please.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on November 19, 2021, 02:03:30 PM
Whatever shall we do once there are no more reindeer to review in December? Mind, there's presently a lot to cover, so it'll be awhile.

https://toyanimal.info/wiki/Reindeer

I would like to reserve the new CollectA African elephant, please.

Done!

bmathison1972

Just to let everyone know, we have a special guest review for this Thursday, Nov. 25, planned

EpicRaptorMan

I used to blog in the past elsewhere. What are the requirements to try it out here too?

bmathison1972

Quote from: EpicRaptorMan on November 23, 2021, 05:41:38 AM
I used to blog in the past elsewhere. What are the requirements to try it out here too?

@EpicRaptorMan - we'd love to have you contribute. For submitting a Guest Review, please visit here:

http://animaltoyforum.com/blog/submit-a-review/

Don't forget to check the Contents page to see what has already been reviewed: http://animaltoyforum.com/blog/contents/

Also, check the first post of this thread to see what has been reserved!

Thanks, and welcome! :)

EpicRaptorMan

@bmathison1972 I looked through the contents and the claimed list.

I'd like to claim the Safari Ltd Greater Roadrunner (227329) if that's cool. We'll see how it goes.  >:D

bmathison1972

Quote from: EpicRaptorMan on November 23, 2021, 11:52:47 AM
@bmathison1972 I looked through the contents and the claimed list.

I'd like to claim the Safari Ltd Greater Roadrunner (227329) if that's cool. We'll see how it goes.  >:D

Done! And thanks! A favorite figure of mine, mainly because I grew up with roadrunners in the Arizona desert lol

Gwangi

I would like to claim the new CollectA plains bison. Please and thanks.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on November 26, 2021, 03:03:47 PM
I would like to claim the new CollectA plains bison. Please and thanks.

Done!