Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Quote from: bmathison1972 on September 14, 2021, 02:25:11 AM
Quote from: suspsy on September 13, 2021, 11:53:30 PM
Please put me down for the CollectA common otter.

I did; back when you originally asked me to  C:-)

Meanwhile, I am going to claim the butterfly and caterpillar by Papo for 2021 and the Schleich emperor scorpion for 2022

Ah, I didn't even recall asking previously!

suspsy

I'd also like to reserve the Schleich platypus. And I'm interested in reviewing the new CollectA male kangaroo, but given that I've already reviewed that genus twice, I'd first like to know if there is anyone else who wants to do it.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on September 14, 2021, 01:31:03 PM
I'd also like to reserve the Schleich platypus. And I'm interested in reviewing the new CollectA male kangaroo, but given that I've already reviewed that genus twice, I'd first like to know if there is anyone else who wants to do it.

For now at least the platypus is secure!

bmathison1972

hey everyone,

Just a heads-up, I have a very busy weekend, so any Guest Reviews that come in at the end of the week or weekend will probably not get posted until early next week. My Blog/forum access and availability will be limited Friday-Sunday. Thanks for understanding.

This is most-likely to affect @JimoAi @suspsy @Birdsage @Lanthanotus

suspsy

I just submitted my otter review.  :)

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on September 17, 2021, 08:58:26 PM
I just submitted my otter review.  :)

thanks @suspsy - I am home today from traveling and plan on prepping this tonight for tomorrow's release

suspsy

Well, it's been a week and I haven't seen any other requests, so please put me down for the CollectA male red kangaroo!

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on September 22, 2021, 04:00:07 PM
Well, it's been a week and I haven't seen any other requests, so please put me down for the CollectA male red kangaroo!

it's all yours!

suspsy

The kangaroo review has been submitted. Will have the platypus one ready for next weekend. After that, I probably won't be submitting any further reviews until 2022 sometime. Hopefully CollectA and Safari have some nice things in store for us. :)

bmathison1972

Just a head's up my blog/forum activity will be low to non-existent Saturday-Monday. Any guest reviews posted this weekend might not go up until early next week. Apologies in advance for any delays.

suspsy

I submitted the platypus review earlier today, but I don't care when it goes up on the blog.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on October 01, 2021, 02:55:37 AM
I submitted the platypus review earlier today, but I don't care when it goes up on the blog.

It's ready to go for tomorrow  :))

Lanthanotus

If the Papo Robin is still free, I`d like to add a review on it within the next days.

Gwangi

A heads up for everyone, I plan on posting tomorrow, October 2nd.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on October 01, 2021, 11:33:43 PM
A heads up for everyone, I plan on posting tomorrow, October 2nd.

My first 'October Treat' will probably go up late next week. Haven't started and I have three MAJOR manuscripts due soon

bmathison1972

I got the Yowie 'Superpowers' bumblebee in, but probably won't review it until at least November, after my October reviews.

sirenia

Could I reserve the 28th for the vampire squid please?

bmathison1972

Quote from: sirenia on October 03, 2021, 09:17:33 PM

Done. I reserved the 30th for myself. I did Halloween last year so I'll give it to someone else this year

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on October 04, 2021, 01:54:54 PM

Done. I reserved the 30th for myself. I did Halloween last year so I'll give it to someone else this year

I'll take it!

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on October 04, 2021, 02:43:36 PM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on October 04, 2021, 01:54:54 PM

I'll take it!

I qas hoping so...