Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

My next review is scheduled to go live tomorrow...and we've already seen a hint of what it will be!

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on May 01, 2024, 03:13:57 AM
Quote from: sbell on May 01, 2024, 03:03:59 AMSo, I'd like to reserve a figure that seemed unlikely... but I think I have it coming to me...!

It's the Safari Sea Lamprey.

Yeah, I tracked one down. Might not arrive for a while. I'll give more details once I have it. Or unreserve if it goes wrong. But it's looking pretty likely. I know this is kind of ambiguous but I don't know much on timelines. But no, it's not directly from Safari or anything like that.

Noted and happy for you!

Just reaffirming that I will be doing the lamprey review at some point. For sure now! ;)

Saarlooswolfhound

That is exciting! Can't wait to read it.

bmathison1972

I will be reserving the Toymany Panda and Bunny sets

suspsy

I have submitted my armadillo review. I would also like to reserve a trio of CollectAs: the frilled lizard, the thorny devil, and the axolotl.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on June 03, 2024, 08:36:20 PMI have submitted my armadillo review. I would also like to reserve a trio of CollectAs: the frilled lizard, the thorny devil, and the axolotl.

@suspsy - I put you down for the axolotl and frilled lizard, but the thorny devil has already been claimed by @Fembrogon

suspsy

bmathison1972

I'd like to post my next review tomorrow, if no one has anything planned  ^-^

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on June 08, 2024, 10:16:45 PMI'd like to post my next review tomorrow, if no one has anything planned  ^-^
I think I set mine for Monday... got delayed on finishing the one I wanted to post a week ago!

But make sure the time I set is right, the time zone sometimes catches me

bmathison1972

I am going to reserve the entire Play Visions Bats collection, but I won't review it until October...

bmathison1972

I just threw together a quick Blogpost that's related to my daily Museum post tomorrow, so I'll be posting a review tomorrow!

suspsy

I just submitted my Schleich macaque review.  :)

bmathison1972

Tomorrow wraps up Shark Week! There are already two other revies in the Blog email! I'll probably not post on Sunday, to give our readers some time to catch up, and then post the two guest reviews early next week. If this conflicts with anyone's plans, please let me know :).

Gwangi

Nice to see the blog so busy for a change, it has been kinda slow lately.

bmathison1972

...there are now THREE guest reviews in the email! Next week should be quite entertaining on the Blog!

bmathison1972

Just a head's up, Guest Reviews are scheduled as follows:

Monday 7/15: @suspsy
Wednesday 7/17: aLeahgator
Thursday 7/18: @anteatergirl2004

thanks!

bmathison1972

aLeahgator is reserving the Battat elephant. However, aLeahgator will no longer be reviewing the Safari IC Komodo dragon or Safari NAW alligator, at least not for the foreseeable future, so those two are back to being available.

bmathison1972

My next batch from Japan is enroute. It's not big but it contains my next two Blog reviews. One is reserved, one is not. No ETA but I'll try to get at least one up probably in a week or so. Stay tuned!

sbell

I don't think anyone has, so I'd like to reserve the Bandai Lancetfish if I can (just got it after all!)

And I don't think anyone has done any, so I'd like to throw in for the entire Replica Toy Fish Line (the 3" and the 6") figures. It will be a while, and I'll probably need to organize it beyond individual figures (there's limited amounts to say about multiple species of individual trout or panfish, for example). But it would be a good record over time.

I can add it to my growing list although I am chipping it away.

bmathison1972

Quote from: sbell on July 27, 2024, 11:59:46 PMI don't think anyone has, so I'd like to reserve the Bandai Lancetfish if I can (just got it after all!)

And I don't think anyone has done any, so I'd like to throw in for the entire Replica Toy Fish Line (the 3" and the 6") figures. It will be a while, and I'll probably need to organize it beyond individual figures (there's limited amounts to say about multiple species of individual trout or panfish, for example). But it would be a good record over time.

I can add it to my growing list although I am chipping it away.

Done!