News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

I just scheduled my next post for tomorrow. For this week, Sunday and the following Monday are still open.

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on April 25, 2024, 03:26:54 PMI just scheduled my next post for tomorrow. For this week, Sunday and the following Monday are still open.

Looks like I'm posting on Sunday then.

sbell

So, I'd like to reserve a figure that seemed unlikely... but I think I have it coming to me...!

It's the Safari Sea Lamprey.

Yeah, I tracked one down. Might not arrive for a while. I'll give more details once I have it. Or unreserve if it goes wrong. But it's looking pretty likely. I know this is kind of ambiguous but I don't know much on timelines. But no, it's not directly from Safari or anything like that.

bmathison1972

Quote from: sbell on May 01, 2024, 03:03:59 AMSo, I'd like to reserve a figure that seemed unlikely... but I think I have it coming to me...!

Yeah, I tracked one down. Might not arrive for a while. I'll give more details once I have it. Or unreserve if it goes wrong. But it's looking pretty likely. I know this is kind of ambiguous but I don't know much on timelines. But no, it's not directly from Safari or anything like that.

Noted and happy for you!

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on May 01, 2024, 03:13:57 AM
Quote from: sbell on May 01, 2024, 03:03:59 AMSo, I'd like to reserve a figure that seemed unlikely... but I think I have it coming to me...!

Noted and happy for you!

Thanks! I do like tracking down Safari mysteries

bmathison1972

I just scheduled my next review for this Friday, 5/3.
@sbell has posts scheduled for tomorrow and Sunday.
So, for this week, Saturday is still available!

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on May 02, 2024, 12:15:04 AMI just scheduled my next review for this Friday, 5/3.
@sbell has posts scheduled for tomorrow and Sunday.
So, for this week, Saturday is still available!

I scheduled a lot of those a while ago, but I'm trying to avoid Saturdays now!

Gwangi

I found a Safari Ltd. soft shell turtle on eBay. I would like to review it.

I also need to look at my list of reserved reviews, there are some there I want taken off.  :P

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on May 04, 2024, 10:21:16 PMI found a Safari Ltd. soft shell turtle on eBay. I would like to review it.

I also need to look at my list of reserved reviews, there are some there I want taken off.  :P

you mentioned there were some to take off but I didn't do it at the time, sorry. Please remind me and I'll get on it (unless you want to keep everything there)