Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on July 28, 2024, 12:03:30 AM
Quote from: sbell on July 27, 2024, 11:59:46 PMI don't think anyone has, so I'd like to reserve the Bandai Lancetfish if I can (just got it after all!)

And I don't think anyone has done any, so I'd like to throw in for the entire Replica Toy Fish Line (the 3" and the 6") figures. It will be a while, and I'll probably need to organize it beyond individual figures (there's limited amounts to say about multiple species of individual trout or panfish, for example). But it would be a good record over time.

I can add it to my growing list although I am chipping it away.

Done!

Thanks!

bmathison1972

Now that it has been formalized, I am going to reserve the Safari 2024 Osprey!

bmathison1972

Quote from: bmathison1972 on July 27, 2024, 04:55:06 PMMy next batch from Japan is enroute. It's not big but it contains my next two Blog reviews. One is reserved, one is not. No ETA but I'll try to get at least one up probably in a week or so. Stay tuned!

My batch came in and I have a review scheduled for tomorrow (well, I guess in 'blog time' it's later today....).

Sean - yours is scheduled for 8/2 (blog time) so they won't be on the same day :)

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on August 01, 2024, 01:16:06 AM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on July 27, 2024, 04:55:06 PMMy next batch from Japan is enroute. It's not big but it contains my next two Blog reviews. One is reserved, one is not. No ETA but I'll try to get at least one up probably in a week or so. Stay tuned!

My batch came in and I have a review scheduled for tomorrow (well, I guess in 'blog time' it's later today....).

Sean - yours is scheduled for 8/2 (blog time) so they won't be on the same day :)

I forgot it was already there! The BST/BDT always messes me up!

bmathison1972

My Blog and forum activity will be reduced August 7-10 and Guest Reviews submitted in that time will be delayed in being posted.

Fembrogon

I'd like to officially claim Rebor's Grab'n Go Lonesome George tortoise for review (and I will try to catch up on my queue shortly).

bmathison1972

Quote from: Fembrogon on August 09, 2024, 04:47:21 PMI'd like to officially claim Rebor's Grab'n Go Lonesome George tortoise for review (and I will try to catch up on my queue shortly).

Done

bmathison1972

@Saarlooswolfhound  and I received the Baby Animals set by Toymany. We are going to review the figures individually on the Blog. We have decided to split the duties and each of us will take half of the set, so the reviews will be spaced out over some time!

Oh and my Blog/Forum activity will be diminished August 15-19 and so there might be a delay in Guest Reviews submitted during that time.

Gwangi

Can you put me down for the Safari Mahi-Mahi? Also, I see that the weedy seadragon is still on there but I already reviewed it. It can be removed.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on August 12, 2024, 07:42:00 PMCan you put me down for the Safari Mahi-Mahi? Also, I see that the weedy seadragon is still on there but I already reviewed it. It can be removed.

Done and done. I clean up the ones that have been reviewed periodically.

bmathison1972

Since my Blog and forum activity will be reduced this Thursday through Sunday, I have posted my next review and scheduled it to go live on Sunday August 18th.

Other dates already reserved are 8/15, 8/20, and 8/29.

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on August 14, 2024, 12:31:28 AMSince my Blog and forum activity will be reduced this Thursday through Sunday, I have posted my next review and scheduled it to go live on Sunday August 18th.

Other dates already reserved are 8/15, 8/20, and 8/29.

I think I'm the 29th. The plan is to complete the Tennessee salamanders then.

Then do something different. Something that sucks but is awesome

bmathison1972

I've got two review samples on their way from our friends at @HappyHen so ) put them in the first post: the 2022 Safari Shiba Inu and 2024 Schleich Old English Sheep Dog.

suspsy

I've just submitted my review of the CollectA axolotl.  :) 

bmathison1972

Reaching out to:
@animal_lover
@EpicRaptorMan
@Birdsage
@endogenylove
@Avian

you guys have had some things reserved, in some cases for more than a year or more. Just checking in to see if you still plan on reviewing them? There is no rush, but if you will not be reviewing them, we'd like to remove them in case someone else does. Thanks for your contributions, past and (to be hoped) future!

Gwangi

Can you put me down for the Schleich 2025 right whale?

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on August 23, 2024, 04:38:06 PMCan you put me down for the Schleich 2025 right whale?

Done! @callmejoe3 has the 2006 one reserved; will be nice to see them both on the Blog for comparison!

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on August 23, 2024, 04:50:30 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on August 23, 2024, 04:38:06 PMCan you put me down for the Schleich 2025 right whale?

Done! @callmejoe3 has the 2006 one reserved; will be nice to see them both on the Blog for comparison!

I saw that and almost thought he reserved this one, a bit of searching around the forum all but confirmed it was the older model he had reserved.  ^-^

bmathison1972

My next review has been ready for a while. Was going to post Saturday, Sunday, or Monday, pending any one else's plans. I can shift around if someone has something planned one of those days.

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on August 30, 2024, 11:27:52 PMMy next review has been ready for a while. Was going to post Saturday, Sunday, or Monday, pending any one else's plans. I can shift around if someone has something planned one of those days.

I do not have anything planned until next weekend.