Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimoAi

I would like to request the Safari LTD 2016 Great white shark for the Christmas season

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on September 02, 2024, 01:52:10 PMI would like to request the Safari LTD 2016 Great white shark for the Christmas season

Done! That's the one I have!

bmathison1972

Just a head's up, there are blog reviews scheduled to go live this Sunday (sbell) and Monday (myself).

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on September 06, 2024, 03:26:49 PMJust a head's up, there are blog reviews scheduled to go live this Sunday (sbell) and Monday (myself).

I think I remembered @Gwangi mentioned planning to put one out Saturday.

Gwangi

Yeah, I usually post biweekly on Saturdays and have one ready to go for tomorrow.

bmathison1972

Nice! The next three days should be fun!

bmathison1972

I am reserving Toymany's Pigs set

Gwangi

I would like to reserve the Safari long-eared owl and Papo "tarantula" (European wolf spider). These will be for October's creepy critter lineup. I'll probably come up with at least one more but those two are for sure.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on September 08, 2024, 01:49:11 AMI would like to reserve the Safari long-eared owl and Papo "tarantula" (European wolf spider). These will be for October's creepy critter lineup. I'll probably come up with at least one more but those two are for sure.

Done. The Papo wolf spider might be the best spider figure ever produced!

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on September 08, 2024, 03:23:47 AM
Quote from: Gwangi on September 08, 2024, 01:49:11 AMI would like to reserve the Safari long-eared owl and Papo "tarantula" (European wolf spider). These will be for October's creepy critter lineup. I'll probably come up with at least one more but those two are for sure.

Done. The Papo wolf spider might be the best spider figure ever produced!

That's high praise coming from you! I'm shocked you haven't reviewed it.

bmathison1972

Just a head's up, my forum and blog activity will be very reduced from September 22-29 and Guest Reviews submitted during that time will not get posted until after the 29th.

I plan on posting and scheduling my own reviews ahead of time for either 9/22 or 9/23 and 9/29 or 9/30.

I may not even get daily Museum posts up that week. I will try to prepare some ahead of time, but not sure yet what my computer and internet access will be like to post them. I should be OK, but we'll see.

BlueKrono

Enjoy your time off the grid!
I like turtles.

bmathison1972

Quote from: BlueKrono on September 14, 2024, 05:45:02 AMEnjoy your time off the grid!

Not off grid, just academically busy LOL

BlueKrono

Quote from: bmathison1972 on September 14, 2024, 01:09:50 PM
Quote from: BlueKrono on September 14, 2024, 05:45:02 AMEnjoy your time off the grid!

Not off grid, just academically busy LOL

Nothing wrong with that, haha. I'm actually spending the next week canoeing in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area wilderness so I'll be incommunicado too.
I like turtles.

bmathison1972

OK, back on track, just wanted to let everyone know I have three reviews scheduled as drafts for the next three Sundays: 9/15 (tomorrow), 9/22, and 9/29.

JimoAi

really unconventional but i'ld like to review one of the yellow tube sponges I've gotten in light of SpongeBob's 25th anniversary. However, the origin of it is a mystery as it seems to be a cheap aquarium decor from china

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on September 16, 2024, 03:47:18 AMreally unconventional but i'ld like to review one of the yellow tube sponges I've gotten in light of SpongeBob's 25th anniversary. However, the origin of it is a mystery as it seems to be a cheap aquarium decor from china

unconventional but acceptable, thanks.

suspsy

I'm going to review the new Papo caiman that I came across today!

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on October 11, 2024, 12:03:10 AMI'm going to review the new Papo caiman that I came across today!

Noted.

sbell

I've scheduled a post for Monday morning my time (afternoon BST).

It won't suck, but might rasp.