News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Recent acquisitions

Started by Jetoar, December 06, 2012, 04:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pelycosaurus

my finds while on trip to MO

widukind

Quote from: pelycosaurus on October 18, 2014, 03:29:45 AM
my finds while on trip to MO

Nice additions,  i like the lizards. And also the Albatros is very interesting,  i have this figurine too but i know nothing about this, have you any more informations?

pelycosaurus

no information other than I found it in a box with other toys.

sbell

Quote from: pelycosaurus on October 18, 2014, 05:34:02 PM
no information other than I found it in a box with other toys.

It looks kind of like a Lontic/Nayab figure, and I know that they make an albatross.

OkapiBoy

Two beautiful figures from Mojo's 2014 release joins my collection.
Pangolin and Komodo Dragon. They are beautifully sculpted figures, and by far, my favorite of all the figures of the species out there.

brontodocus

Got this today: Safari Ltd Vanishing Wild Collection Mother African Elephant (I already have one but not in such a good condition). Yes, the mother of elephant figures. :D A nearly flawless specimen with original price tag (the DM was Germany's currency prior to its replacement by the Euro in 2002)...

sauroid

WOW! would love to see a pic of the VW elephant and other african elephant figures together. :)

brontodocus

Quote from: sauroid on October 25, 2014, 04:25:47 PM
WOW! would love to see a pic of the VW elephant and other african elephant figures together. :)
Thanks, sauroid! :) I do have a group shot of my Paenungulata figures from 2012, my other Vanishing Wild figure is in the background (left), just behind the slightly smaller Wildlife Wonders one:

sauroid

thanks brontodocus. the VW african elephant is so big.

stargatedalek

Relatives returned from Scotland with lots of things for my parents and I. Scleich parrot rex and bearded dragon, some books, some rather interesting chinastore animals, and absolutely mountains of sweets not available for purchase here in New Scotland (he-he).

The Scleich bearded dragon really is a lovely piece, its my second copy of it too. The chinastore figures are very interesting and nicely made for what they are.

brontodocus

Congrats, stargatedalek! :) What I couldn't really see is, those three cards on the first photo, are they figures, too, or are the animals just printed on?

stargatedalek

They are pins from the Marine Conservation Society.

Jetoar

Really beautiful acquistions, they are my last  acquistions^-^.

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

Congrats, Jetoar! :) Those Happy Kin Toys are a very nice find. Is that a knock-off of the Carnegie Brachiosaurus? :o

sauroid

very cool stargatedalek and Jetoar

bmathison1972

those Happy Kin sets look neat; there appears to be some crabs/crustaceans in there too. I wonder if they can be bought individually?!?

Jetoar

Thanks friends  ^-^ and yes Brontodocus, it is the knock-off of the Carnegie Brachiosaurus.

sbell

Quote from: Jetoar on October 27, 2014, 12:49:50 PM
Thanks friends  ^-^ and yes Brontodocus, it is the knock-off of the Carnegie Brachiosaurus.

Although the choices are personal...BOO-URNS >:D

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=2679.0

Jetoar

Quote from: sbell on October 27, 2014, 12:56:30 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on October 27, 2014, 12:49:50 PM

Although the choices are personal...BOO-URNS >:D

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=2679.0

I understand you but in my country doesn´t exist safari also its price was two euros although the original are better ;D

sauroid

who made those woodland animals? can you post closer pics? thanks.