Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

CollectA - New for 2023

Started by bmathison1972, November 04, 2022, 10:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicRaptorMan

@JimoAi and those are upper estimates. The general size range is placed at 12ft; not 20.

JimoAi

Quote from: EpicRaptorMan on November 06, 2022, 06:57:00 AM@JimoAi and those are upper estimates. The general size range is placed at 12ft; not 20.
I said UP to 20ft, not referring to general size

EpicRaptorMan

What's the size of the River dolphin figure?

JimoAi

Isidro

Perfect! Similar sized than their Ganges dolphin :-)

JimoAi

SerAndrew

Quote from: JimoAi on November 11, 2022, 08:37:30 AM@bmathison1972 there's a honeypot ant rhis year!

Where are you seeing them? Please
Also, where have you checked the sizes of shark and dolphin?

JimoAi

Quote from: SerAndrew on November 11, 2022, 08:49:46 AM
Quote from: JimoAi on November 11, 2022, 08:37:30 AM@bmathison1972 there's a honeypot ant rhis year!

Where are you seeing them? Please
Also, where have you checked the sizes of shark and dolphin?

CollectA.gr

The sizes are shown when u tap on the item

JimoAi

SerAndrew

Ok, thanks!
But then no wildlife for today...

bmathison1972

First post updated with new additions

Arctinus

Quote from: SerAndrew on November 11, 2022, 08:54:51 AMOk, thanks!
But then no wildlife for today...

There's just one for today (as far as extant wildlife goes), the Honeypot Ant (I'm pretty sure the photos will be up soon). :)

Edit: Blaine just posted the photos. :D
Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

~Anatole France

suspsy

Disappointed by the lack of wild animals this week. That honeypot ant looks cool, though. I assume the abdomen is translucent plastic.

NSD Bashe

That honey ant is pretty weird and interesting, even if I don't mostly collect plastic insects anymore.

Gwangi

The honey ant is really cool, I might get that one. Disappointed that there was only 1 extant animal revealed this week.

bmathison1972

first posted updated with batch 3

suspsy

I really hope the final reveal next week includes more than just one wild animal. I'm still crossing my fingers for a new Asian elephant.

Gwangi

Not much of interest this week. I like the llama but not enough to replace my Mojo one.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on November 18, 2022, 02:44:59 PMNot much of interest this week. I like the llama but not enough to replace my Mojo one.

Same, the llama and pangolin are nice, but not enough to replace those I have. CollectA didn't market the pangolin at the species level, but it's most certainly a species I already have.