Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saarlooswolfhound

I have my arctic wolf and fox reviews nearly complete. Any complaints if I estimate posting one review tomorrow night US Pacific time?

Gwangi

Quote from: Saarlooswolfhound on December 19, 2023, 03:50:25 PMI have my arctic wolf and fox reviews nearly complete. Any complaints if I estimate posting one review tomorrow night US Pacific time?

No complaints from me! I was beginning to fear I might be the only one posting holiday themed reviews! I have one review left to post before Christmas and I plan on posting it this weekend.

bmathison1972

Go for it, Paige!

I hope to post one this week, but it won't be holiday-themed. I know what my next 4-5 reviews will be honestly none are holiday themed.

Saarlooswolfhound

Ok, thanks guys! The wolfone is vaguely Christmas themed, the fox is really just an Arctic post. Work has been insane so I didn't get these done early like I had hoped for but there is at least one ready to be posted after a final edit. :)

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on December 19, 2023, 03:18:09 PMsubmitted the Schleich hammerhead, the tiger shark should be due soon

I saw it. This is a busy week for me, but it should be up by the end of the week.

Saarlooswolfhound

Got it published just now. Hopefully I got all the tags done correctly since that changed. Thanks!

Gwangi

Heads up everyone. I'll be posting a blog review tomorrow, December 24th, Christmas Eve.

Saarlooswolfhound

I will post my Arctic fox sometime during the next week. :) Can't wait to read it Gwangi!

JimoAi

Would like to review the MGA mini-verse series 1 saltwater fish assortment (Clownfish, blue tang and Copperband butterfly)

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on December 25, 2023, 01:54:49 AMWould like to review the MGA mini-verse series 1 saltwater fish assortment (Clownfish, blue tang and Copperband butterfly)

what is MGA?

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on December 25, 2023, 04:09:08 AM
Quote from: JimoAi on December 25, 2023, 01:54:49 AMWould like to review the MGA mini-verse series 1 saltwater fish assortment (Clownfish, blue tang and Copperband butterfly)

what is MGA?

The brand that owns Mini-verse

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on December 25, 2023, 04:09:41 AM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on December 25, 2023, 04:09:08 AM

what is MGA?

The brand that owns Mini-verse

Gotcha

Saarlooswolfhound

Any complaints if I plan for a New Year's eve post of my Arctic fox review?

bmathison1972

Quote from: Saarlooswolfhound on December 28, 2023, 05:05:45 AMAny complaints if I plan for a New Year's eve post of my Arctic fox review?

go for it! I'll try to get mine ready for 12.30 then

Gwangi

Thanks to Safari's blowout sale I have a bunch of new figures on the way that I would like to review. They are...

Wombat
Warthog
Caribou
Matschie's Tree Kangaroo
Moon Bear
Weasel

Thanks!

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on December 29, 2023, 06:43:02 PMThanks to Safari's blowout sale I have a bunch of new figures on the way that I would like to review. They are...

Wombat
Warthog
Caribou
Matschie's Tree Kangaroo
Moon Bear
Weasel

Thanks!

Excellent; got 'em!

Fembrogon

I'll go ahead and claim the following figures for future review:

• PNSO Cassowary
  • Collecta Thorny Devil
  • Papo Emu
  • Mojo (Nile) Crocodile
  • Bandai Diversity of Life Advanced Leopard Gecko (both versions)
  • Bandai Premium Coconut Crab

bmathison1972

Quote from: Fembrogon on January 04, 2024, 02:28:27 AMI'll go ahead and claim the following figures for future review:

• PNSO Cassowary
  • Collecta Thorny Devil
  • Papo Emu
  • Mojo (Nile) Crocodile
  • Bandai Diversity of Life Advanced Leopard Gecko (both versions)
  • Bandai Premium Coconut Crab

done! I recently got the CollectA thorny devil and contemplated reviewing it. Glad you'll be doing it!

bmathison1972

I may try to get a review ready for Monday or Tuesday. I just submitted my next review for the DTB  ;)

Saarlooswolfhound

I'd like to reserve the Bullyland wolf thats new from 2023 (sorry I don't have the number handy).