Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

Quote from: sbell on January 20, 2024, 10:14:54 PM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on January 20, 2024, 09:56:20 PM@sbell - I moved yours to 1/22 and 1/23 (but kept in the correct order) since we already had reviews for today and there is one already scheduled for tomorrow.

Let's try our best to do 1 per day

If a guest review comes in, I'll schedule it for a specific day so everyone will know :)

I wasn't sure -- only mine show up on the list, so I never know if I'm overlapping

Oh...so you don't see the entire list of posts including scheduled? I wonder if that's only an Admin right (?)

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on January 20, 2024, 10:16:32 PM
Quote from: sbell on January 20, 2024, 10:14:54 PM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on January 20, 2024, 09:56:20 PM@sbell - I moved yours to 1/22 and 1/23 (but kept in the correct order) since we already had reviews for today and there is one already scheduled for tomorrow.

Let's try our best to do 1 per day

If a guest review comes in, I'll schedule it for a specific day so everyone will know :)

I wasn't sure -- only mine show up on the list, so I never know if I'm overlapping

Oh...so you don't see the entire list of posts including scheduled? I wonder if that's only an Admin right (?)

I think it is. I'll look around again, but I don't recall seeing it before

Fembrogon

My Papo barn owl review is finally about ready; is it alright if I squeeze it in on Wednesday the 24th?

bmathison1972

Quote from: Fembrogon on January 22, 2024, 05:25:32 PMMy Papo barn owl review is finally about ready; is it alright if I squeeze it in on Wednesday the 24th?
There are a lot of pending reviews right now due to walkaround migrations. Can't remember if anything is scheduled for that day. If not, then yes it's all yours.
It will be a while before I cam check the schedule but we'll get you a day soon i promise

bmathison1972

Quote from: Fembrogon on January 22, 2024, 05:25:32 PMMy Papo barn owl review is finally about ready; is it alright if I squeeze it in on Wednesday the 24th?

@Fembrogon - the 24th is open! Go for it!

Gwangi

I have a review ready for this week too, I was planning on posting it this weekend, like I usually do. I realize I posted this past week...twice.  ^-^

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on January 22, 2024, 09:47:51 PMI have a review ready for this week too, I was planning on posting it this weekend, like I usually do. I realize I posted this past week...twice.  ^-^

If there is an open day, take it. if there is a day you want, walkaround migrations can be pushed back. sbell has been building a lot of his walkarounds in the Blog as time allows, but their posting date can be pushed back if need be. I did leave Friday open for @AnimalToyForum since he's been posting his walkaround migrations that day.

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on January 22, 2024, 09:50:52 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on January 22, 2024, 09:47:51 PMI have a review ready for this week too, I was planning on posting it this weekend, like I usually do. I realize I posted this past week...twice.  ^-^

If there is an open day, take it. if there is a day you want, walkaround migrations can be pushed back. sbell has been building a lot of his walkarounds in the Blog as time allows, but their posting date can be pushed back if need be. I did leave Friday open for @AnimalToyForum since he's been posting his walkaround migrations that day.

That's pretty much what I do. If I sit down at the computer with my coffee and there isn't a review then I'll go ahead and post. I don't need a specific day. If someone posts before I do then that's fine.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on January 22, 2024, 09:53:56 PM

That's pretty much what I do. If I sit down at the computer with my coffee and there isn't a review then I'll go ahead and post. I don't need a specific day. If someone posts before I do then that's fine.

Likewise, except I have green tea  :))

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on January 22, 2024, 09:54:48 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on January 22, 2024, 09:53:56 PM

Likewise, except I have green tea  :))

I drink tea too but the first drink of the day needs to be jitter juice. 

bmathison1972

I just uploaded two Guest Reviews and scheduled them for the following days:

Jan 29: @Kikimalou
Jan 31: @stemturtle

bmathison1972

Kikimalou will be taking the Schleich ibex from me  :))

JimoAi

"Oh come one guys, they're not fat. They're big bones!"

A PV for the laugh and grow fat review and getting feedback if this joke is appropriate for the review

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on January 26, 2024, 02:16:38 PM

"Oh come one guys, they're not fat. They're big bones!"

A PV for the laugh and grow fat review and getting feedback if this joke is appropriate for the review

No objections from me

Saarlooswolfhound

But sharks don't have bones.  ;D My 2 cents are go for it; its funny. :)

sbell

Quote from: Saarlooswolfhound on January 26, 2024, 05:55:06 PMBut sharks don't have bones.  ;D My 2 cents are go for it; its funny. :)

Neither do Octopus! But I think it's fine

Fembrogon

The sharks prefer "colossally cartilaged".

Saarlooswolfhound

Touché! I didn't even see the octopus, but the lionfish wouldnt really either.

Colossally cartilaged.  ;D

Gwangi

Quote from: Saarlooswolfhound on January 27, 2024, 01:12:29 AMTouché! I didn't even see the octopus, but the lionfish wouldnt really either.

Colossally cartilaged.  ;D

Lionfish have bones.

bmathison1972

I put together an impromptu review which I hope to push live tomorrow.