Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

I scheduled a guest review by @stemturtle for this Wednesday, Feb 14th. If that conflicts with anyone's plans, let me know. Right now there are reviews scheduled for 2/13, 2/14, and 2/15.

suspsy

I finally submitted my Safari cockatoo review. I'd now like to reserve the Mojo Fun great horned owl and rattlesnake, please.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on February 15, 2024, 05:45:05 PMI'd now like to reserve the Mojo Fun great horned owl and rattlesnake, please.

Done

bmathison1972

My forum and blog activity will be reduced from February 22-26. Guest Reviews that come in during that period are likely to be delayed. If you want something posted in that time, please submit it before 2/21 so I can at least build it and schedule it in the Blog.

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on February 19, 2024, 05:04:50 PMMy forum and blog activity will be reduced from February 22-26. Guest Reviews that come in during that period are likely to be delayed. If you want something posted in that time, please submit it before 2/21 so I can at least build it and schedule it in the Blog.

I've got a bunch lined up already, into March!

But lots of gaps between

bmathison1972

My next figure to review is scheduled to arrive today. I had hoped it would come before Sunday and yesterday's holiday. I doubt I'll have time to prepare a review by Wednesday but we'll see. If not, my next one will be mid-late next week sometime.

JimoAi

IG there's no rush in the Papo seal review. Got the pics finalized last weekend too!

bmathison1972

I was able to get my next Blog review ready. It is built in draft and is scheduled to go live on Friday, February 23.

Gwangi

I would like to reserve March 17th (St. Patrick's Day) for posting, please and thanks!

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on February 28, 2024, 12:24:12 AMI would like to reserve March 17th (St. Patrick's Day) for posting, please and thanks!

@Gwangi - that day is currently open. I will put it on the calendar, too.

bmathison1972

Guest reviews were submitted by @JimoAi and @Kikimalou  (in that order). I'll probably build them over the next couple days, or over the weekend at the very latest, and post them when convenient based on other planned reviews.

Gwangi

I plan on posting Saturday, as usual.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on February 29, 2024, 02:40:50 PMI plan on posting Saturday, as usual.

Thanks @Gwangi - I'll make sure not to post that day.

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on February 29, 2024, 02:41:34 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on February 29, 2024, 02:40:50 PMI plan on posting Saturday, as usual.

Thanks @Gwangi - I'll make sure not to post that day.

As I do my move overs and kind of randomly slot them in, feel free to let me know if I placed on a day of interest or something. As long as they're in order, the timing doesn't matter

bmathison1972

Just a reminder I have April 1 reserved this year  8)  >:D  C:-)

bmathison1972

Just a heads up:

@Gwangi has tomorrow reserved and @sbell has a post ready for Tuesday (3/19). A guest review just came in so I will prep that for Monday 3/18.

Also, my Blog and forum activity will be minimal from 3/20-3/24 so guest reviews that come in then will be delayed in posting.

sbell

Quote from: sbell on November 03, 2023, 11:24:18 PM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on November 03, 2023, 10:53:40 PM
Quote from: sbell on November 03, 2023, 09:43:46 PMI would like to reserve the Bandai Ancient fishes set 2 (individually? As a set? Some combination of both? Haven't decided yet).

Also the Takara Monster fish set (gar+tigerfish+eel). Probably as a set.

I just need to wait until both sets are ready to ship from Japan

Done! Excited to see reviews from you again Sean!

I'll make them happen. Need to get them in hand of course...

Just found this... apparently I chose not to do them as a set.

Anyway, I just want to add a couple earlier Takara models to the list. The electric eel and Asian arowana. Eventually (but I already have them at least)

bmathison1972

Quote from: sbell on March 16, 2024, 04:26:10 PM
Quote from: sbell on November 03, 2023, 09:43:46 PMI would like to reserve the Bandai Ancient fishes set 2 (individually? As a set? Some combination of both? Haven't decided yet).

Anyway, I just want to add a couple earlier Takara models to the list. The electric eel and Asian arowana. Eventually (but I already have them at least)

Done

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 16, 2024, 04:29:40 PM
Quote from: sbell on March 16, 2024, 04:26:10 PM

Done

Thanks.

Is there a list somewhere that has all the reserves so people can see what's claimed and when?

bmathison1972

@sbell - yes; it's the first post of this thread, as it always has been. I update it promptly every time someone requests something new.