Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

we have some reservations by people not active on this forum:

Bryan Divers will be doing the CollectA American alligator and Aurora plush alligator and Saarlooswolfhound will be doing the 2021 Safari maned wolf

sirenia

Could I reserve the Yowie Marsupial Mole please?

bmathison1972

JimoAi

I would like to reserved the kaiyodo capsule Aquarium dragon moray

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on February 28, 2021, 09:55:06 AM

I would like to reserved the kaiyodo capsule Aquarium dragon moray

done. not sure why you quoted the entire first post, but I edited it

bmathison1972

Bryan Divers just reserved:

CollectA American alligator
Schleich American alligator
K&M plush Komodo dragon
Safari IC Komodo dragon

Gwangi

I would like to reserve the Mojo blue groper and Papo "swordfish" please, and thanks.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on March 03, 2021, 12:05:15 AM
I would like to reserve the Mojo blue groper and Papo "swordfish" please, and thanks.

done @Gwangi - I assume for Papo you mean their 2020 Indo-Pacific sailfish marketed as 'swordfish' (probably something lost in translation being a French company)

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 03, 2021, 12:45:34 AM

done @Gwangi - I assume for Papo you mean their 2020 Indo-Pacific sailfish marketed as 'swordfish' (probably something lost in translation being a French company)

Yes, which was why I put swordfish in quotations. I don't think they have an actual swordfish.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on March 03, 2021, 12:49:03 AM

Yes, which was why I put swordfish in quotations. I don't think they have an actual swordfish.

I have it in my collection to represent the sailfish - I like it!

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 03, 2021, 12:50:13 AM

Good! I don't actually have it yet but I'm eager to get it. Glad to know it has the bmathison seal of approval.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on March 03, 2021, 12:52:33 AM

Good! I don't actually have it yet but I'm eager to get it. Glad to know it has the bmathison seal of approval.

I was going to get the Favorite one that came out in 2020 but it's too small. The Favorite one is painted better but the Papo one scales better with related species in my collection.

bmathison1972

Lanthanotus' pending review of the Colorata Reptiles Box Komodo dragon has been changed to the whole box set!

The remaining Papo inverts (snail, grasshopper, bee) are en route to me, so I should have those reviews posted within a month (if I can manage one a week)

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 03, 2021, 12:54:07 AM
Quote from: Gwangi on March 03, 2021, 12:52:33 AM

I was going to get the Favorite one that came out in 2020 but it's too small. The Favorite one is painted better but the Papo one scales better with related species in my collection.

I didn't even know Favorite made one, but I'm woefully ignorant of the extant animal toy hobby. I'm getting there though.

bmathison1972

Curious about regular authors posting in the next few days. There are three Guest reviews in the email!!!! (exciting!). I plan to post one tomorrow, unless someone else plans on posting tomorrow.

Gwangi

I already posted this week so don't expect anything from me. I won't be posting again until Monday or Tuesday, unless someone else does it before me. Either way I'm not posting until next week.

JimoAi

I would like to reserve the Papo Loggerhead turtle, Monterey Bay Great white, Epoch Golden puffer and the Kaiyodo deepsea odyssey
viperfish. And I would like to make one last change to the Tomy fish pack: there will be 5 figures BUT I will not reveal which I'm reviewing

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on March 05, 2021, 01:05:32 PM
I would like to reserve the Papo Loggerhead turtle, Monterey Bay Great white, Epoch Golden puffer and the Kaiyodo deepsea odyssey
viperfish. And I would like to make one last change to the Tomy fish pack: there will be 5 figures BUT I will not reveal which I'm reviewing

@JimoAi - what Deep Sea Odyssey set is the viperfish in? Someone has already reserved the entire Set #2.

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 05, 2021, 02:26:03 PM
Quote from: JimoAi on March 05, 2021, 01:05:32 PM

@JimoAi - what Deep Sea Odyssey set is the viperfish in? Someone has already reserved the entire Set #2.
It's from set 1. Set 2 is the one with the Coelacanth and Chimaera

JimoAi

I would also like to review the Safari ltd Incredible Creatures pink jellyfish and the sand tiger shark from safari ltd too. As well s either the colorata or safari ltd wallaby, depending which one I can get my hands on furst