Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on March 07, 2021, 04:11:11 AM
I would also like to review the Safari ltd Incredible Creatures pink jellyfish and the sand tiger shark from safari ltd too. As well s either the colorata or safari ltd wallaby, depending which one I can get my hands on furst

you can reserve the wallaby once you know which one you have

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 07, 2021, 01:59:29 PM
I would also like to review the Safari ltd Incredible Creatures pink jellyfish and the sand tiger shark from safari ltd too. As well s either the colorata or safari ltd wallaby, depending which one I can get my hands on furst

Will comeback to you when I have info

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 07, 2021, 01:59:29 PM

Update: I'm out off by the small size of the Colorata one so its confirmed I'll go with the safari ltd one, though not so soon. I would also like to add the Takara tomy Ania ocean sunfish

JimoAi

I would like to add the collectA leopard seal and merge the kaiyodo dragon moray review together with the Kaiyodo Enoshima Aquarium Kidako moray and one of the playvisions eels which I would like to keep a secret until the review itself

JimoAi

Has the collectA mako shark alr been reserved and reviewed? If not, I would like to review it

Beetle guy

After a long pauze I will go ahead and review the Yujin Insect series over the coming time.
To beetle or not to beetle.

bmathison1972

The Blog has been super busy again; thank you everyone for your work. We have had 14 days in a row of reviews. Here is the upcoming schedule for the next few days:

3/12: nothing (give our readers a day to catch-up)
3/13: next review by @callmejoe3
3/14: next review by @JimoAi
3/15: my next review

if anyone has something planned, let me know. I am flexible and can push mine back a day or so.

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 12, 2021, 01:03:01 AM
The Blog has been super busy again; thank you everyone for your work. We have had 14 days in a row of reviews. Here is the upcoming schedule for the next few days:

if anyone has something planned, let me know. I am flexible and can push mine back a day or so.
You must be busier than a bee.

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on March 12, 2021, 10:58:20 AM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 12, 2021, 01:03:01 AM

You must be busier than a bee.

Well...the Papo bee will be my next review :-D

Gwangi

I'll have a review for next week, I guess I'll post it on the 16th.

JimoAi

I would like to add the KnM Great Barracuda and the Kaiyodo Okinawa figure collection Bicolor parrotfish, coral grouper and spangled emperor?

JimoAi

The 3 Okinawa collection fish are a set

bmathison1972

The Blog continues to stay busy. Here is the anticipated review schedule for the next few days:
3/15: me (bmathison1972)
3/16: @Gwangi
3/17: @Lanthanotus
3/18: @JimoAi

@sirenia and @Beetle guy - please let me know if you plan on posting this week so I can accommodate :)

Lanthanotus

Have no date for this yet, but I have photos ready for the Papo Anteater and Papo Dromedary (adult and calf) if they are not claimed yet?

bmathison1972

Quote from: Lanthanotus on March 14, 2021, 01:59:54 PM
Have no date for this yet, but I have photos ready for the Papo Anteater and Papo Dromedary (adult and calf) if they are not claimed yet?

they are reserved for you now!

Lanthanotus

Beetle guy

Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 14, 2021, 01:53:00 PM
The Blog continues to stay busy. Here is the anticipated review schedule for the next few days:

@sirenia and @Beetle guy - please let me know if you plan on posting this week so I can accommodate :)

I was planning a review on Yujin cicada tomorrow. I can save it as a concept so you can publish when you like. Or publish right away.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Beetle guy on March 14, 2021, 07:23:01 PM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 14, 2021, 01:53:00 PM

I was planning a review on Yujin cicada tomorrow. I can save it as a concept so you can publish when you like. Or publish right away.

You haven't published in a while @Beetle guy so I'll prioritize yours and delay mine

suspsy

My current Safari source has not restocked and probably won't any time  soon, so don't expect any submissions from me in the near future.

Beetle guy