Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirenia

Could I reserve the Schleich 2019 Komodo dragon and Noah's pals zebra please?

bmathison1972

Quote from: sirenia on January 11, 2021, 02:40:47 PM
Could I reserve the Schleich 2019 Komodo dragon and Noah's pals zebra please?

Done!

sirenia

bmathison1972

I have decided to tackle the Safari 'shrimp'...

sirenia

JimoAi

Forgot to mentioned that the 'cancelled' colorata bull shark review is due to me switching to reviewing the full set which I have already reserved

endogenylove

May i request the entirety of Kaiyodo's Deep Sea Odyssey Set #2? The whole set is currently en route from Japan so it may be a week or two before I even have the figures for review, but I would really like to review the whole set in one go if possible :)
Always looking for new species...

bmathison1972

Quote from: endogenylove on January 16, 2021, 06:39:52 PM
May i request the entirety of Kaiyodo's Deep Sea Odyssey Set #2? The whole set is currently en route from Japan so it may be a week or two before I even have the figures for review, but I would really like to review the whole set in one go if possible :)

Done, @endogenylove - looking forward to it!

Lanthanotus

Haven`t been very active lately, but I`d like to call out for two more reviews to be written in the
near future, Papo Peacock and Papo Pheasant if noone minds.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Lanthanotus on January 18, 2021, 10:03:35 PM
Haven`t been very active lately, but I`d like to call out for two more reviews to be written in the
near future, Papo Peacock and Papo Pheasant if noone minds.

They are yours @Lanthanotus - I have both in my collection representing their respective species :)

callmejoe3

I would like to reserve to Schleich 1996 Hippo, the Monterey Bay Aquarium collection Otter Pair, and the Safari Ltd Dolphin TOOB.

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on January 19, 2021, 05:31:32 AM
I would like to reserve to Schleich 1996 Hippo, the Monterey Bay Aquarium collection Otter Pair, and the Safari Ltd Dolphin TOOB.

noted

bmathison1972

I just claimed the remaining two Papo insects (they have been released, just not in the US yet) and the Kaiyodo Revogeo giant water bug (due in April)

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on February 06, 2021, 12:17:45 PM
I just claimed the remaining two Papo insects (they have been released, just not in the US yet) and the Kaiyodo Revogeo giant water bug (due in April)

Ooo, am especially excited for the giant water bug. Are you getting the new toxic creatures set?

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on February 06, 2021, 12:25:36 PM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on February 06, 2021, 12:17:45 PM

Ooo, am especially excited for the giant water bug. Are you getting the new toxic creatures set?

I am getting the new toxic set; all new species for me (although I will only get one of the salamanders, the yellow one)

bmathison1972

I just posted the Safari Ltd. Life Cycle of an Earthworm on my daily Museum post; it will be my next Blog review

JimoAi

I would like to review the Goliath grouper from Safari ltd but it's already reserved so is there anywhere I can post my Goliath grouper figure pun instead?

JimoAi

Also, may not post a review this weekend as I will likely be away for chinese new year

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on February 09, 2021, 12:43:38 PM
I would like to review the Goliath grouper from Safari ltd but it's already reserved so is there anywhere I can post my Goliath grouper figure pun instead?

You can see if there is a thread under 'Animal Groups' for Bony Fish, Marine Bony Fish, Reef Fish, or similar. If not, start a thread there! I think people forget about the 'Animal Group' threads (I do!).

Or, if you have a thread for your personal collection you can post it there.

Or, maybe we can start a thread about funny captions with our figures! @animaltoyforum - what say you? :) [I like this idea!]

Gwangi

Could you reserve the Safari lemon shark for me please? Thanks!