Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

updated upcoming review schedule:

3/16: @Gwangi
3/17: @Lanthanotus
3/18: me (bmathison1972)
3/19: @JimoAi

bmathison1972

Upcoming review schedule:

3/17: @Lanthanotus
3/18: me (bmathison1972)
3/19: @JimoAi
3/20: @sirenia

Blog activity continues to remain high! If there is an upcoming date that works best for you (and I am referring mainly to the authors with direct access, including @Beetle guy @animaltoyforum @sbell @OkapiBoy @Gwangi - in addition to those mentioned above), please let me know so I can secure it.

sirenia

Awesome, thank you! Dare say the 23rd the week after would be good.

Gwangi

I have one for next week, I suppose the 22nd works.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on March 16, 2021, 06:38:47 PM
I have one for next week, I suppose the 22nd works.

Quote from: sirenia on March 16, 2021, 06:33:55 PM
Awesome, thank you! Dare say the 23rd the week after would be good.

I created a calendar in Word - LOL. I have these dates secured too. I'll put my next one down for 3/27 to open days for other authors and guests. Right now, the only open date between 3/17 an 3/22 is Sunday 3/21.

bmathison1972

Gwangi

I had an idea for an April 1st review but didn't run it by anyone and decided against it. That makes me really curious about what Suspsy has in mind. Could it even be the same idea that I had?

bmathison1972

Bryan Divers just reserved the K&M Cuddlekins Komodo Dragon, in addition to the other plush Komodo he had reserved.

JimoAi

I would like to add the Mojo octopus and the collectA Sawfish, which I feel needs a review while writing the Bandai electric ray. Gotta write as much as possible as once mid april hits, reviews will be slowed down due to higher education

bmathison1972

Reviewers, special attention for regular reviewers @sirenia @Gwangi @OkapiBoy @callmejoe3 @Beetle guy @JimoAi @suspsy @Lanthanotus

There is a calendar for upcoming reviews: http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?action=calendar

If you have a review pending, please let me know what day you want to post and I'll add it to the calendar. Feel free to PM me or email me if you'd prefer. If you don't have my personal email, PM me and I'll be happy to share it.

[those of you that post as Guests, I will move your reviews around as needed but I'll try to assign to the next available day as best as possible)

Blog review has been very active lately (yes!!!) and we want to do our best not to double post if possible.

thanks @animaltoyforum

sirenia

Thank you, much obliged. If I could book the 32st too, that would be appreciated, thank you!

bmathison1972

Quote from: sirenia on March 17, 2021, 09:02:40 PM
Thank you, much obliged. If I could book the 32st too, that would be appreciated, thank you!

What month has 32 days?

bmathison1972

Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 17, 2021, 08:35:09 PM
Reviewers, special attention for regular reviewers @sirenia @Gwangi @OkapiBoy @callmejoe3 @Beetle guy @JimoAi @suspsy @Lanthanotus

There is a calendar for upcoming reviews: http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?action=calendar

If you have a review pending, please let me know what day you want to post and I'll add it to the calendar. Feel free to PM me or email me if you'd prefer. If you don't have my personal email, PM me and I'll be happy to share it.

[those of you that post as Guests, I will move your reviews around as needed but I'll try to assign to the next available day as best as possible)

Blog review has been very active lately (yes!!!) and we want to do our best not to double post if possible.

thanks @animaltoyforum

by the way, we will only do this during busy times; if we come upon a day that's open and you have something to post - for for it! :)

Gwangi

Could I reserve the Safari leopard seal please? Thanks!

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on March 18, 2021, 12:17:44 PM
Could I reserve the Safari leopard seal please? Thanks!

Done, as are all recent requests by JimoAi

sirenia

Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 17, 2021, 09:09:27 PM
Quote from: sirenia on March 17, 2021, 09:02:40 PM

What month has 32 days?

D'oh!!!! Meant 31st. Must have been tired. Or just not paying attention. ;P

bmathison1972

I am moving my March 27 review to April 2 since that's my bday and I have nothing else ready. I'll be out of town that day, so I'll probably upload it early and schedule to go live on April 2

JimoAi

I would like to review the Yujin Saltwater fish part 1 set. All except the secrets as i won't get them

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on March 19, 2021, 03:40:34 PM
I would like to review the Yujin Saltwater fish part 1 set. All except the secrets as i won't get them

@JimoAi - these are reserved. Please let us know how you plan to review them. The entire set at once or individually? You have already reviewed two of them individually. Thanks.