News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

New AnimalToyBlog entries

Started by AnimalToyForum, August 21, 2019, 10:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbell

Quote from: BlueKrono on September 08, 2024, 04:24:07 PMOoh, I never knew about that one before!

Most people don't...it was kind of a brief blip and now it's gone.

Fits right in with the TAS set though

sbell

I forgot to mention, but when I was checking the salamander post in the back end site, I noticed that it says there are now 1000 published posts?! Is that right? I can't see a numbering system but that feels like a crazy number!

bmathison1972

Quote from: sbell on September 08, 2024, 10:40:45 PMI forgot to mention, but when I was checking the salamander post in the back end site, I noticed that it says there are now 1000 published posts?! Is that right? I can't see a numbering system but that feels like a crazy number!

That is correct, Sean! Your latest Salamander was number 1000!!!!!!

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on September 08, 2024, 11:57:45 PM
Quote from: sbell on September 08, 2024, 10:40:45 PMI forgot to mention, but when I was checking the salamander post in the back end site, I noticed that it says there are now 1000 published posts?! Is that right? I can't see a numbering system but that feels like a crazy number!

Woo! Maybe I'll update the end with a note. And we can let glorious leader @AnimalToyForum write a retrospective post or something...!

bmathison1972

Quote from: sbell on September 09, 2024, 12:18:48 AM

Woo! Maybe I'll update the end with a note. And we can let glorious leader @AnimalToyForum write a retrospective post or something...!

better hurry...post 1001 is going up tomorrow morning (too bad it's not a Dalmatian...)

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on September 09, 2024, 12:20:29 AM
Quote from: sbell on September 09, 2024, 12:18:48 AM

better hurry...post 1001 is going up tomorrow morning (too bad it's not a Dalmatian...)

Well, maybe just after ('surpassing 1000 posts!)

Saarlooswolfhound

I have my two HHT articles ready to go (Fjord gelding and mare). Any objection to posting them both tonight MST or tomorrow? I am fine to post them whenever if there are already posts scheduled those days.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Saarlooswolfhound on September 10, 2024, 09:46:59 PMI have my two HHT articles ready to go (Fjord gelding and mare). Any objection to posting them both tonight MST or tomorrow? I am fine to post them whenever if there are already posts scheduled those days.

If no one requested a date and nothing is scheduled, it's first come first go :)

Gwangi

I won't be posting until Friday or Saturday.

sbell

I have one ready, but it's no rush. I'll find a time eventually

bmathison1972

My next one is scheduled for this coming Sunday.

Gwangi

Hard to believe that the Animal Toy Blog is busier than the Dinosaur Toy Blog.

sbell

Quote from: Gwangi on September 10, 2024, 11:54:23 PMHard to believe that the Animal Toy Blog is busier than the Dinosaur Toy Blog.

After the flurry earlier this year trying to move the Yujin fish (successfully!) it's a pace I'll never be able to match again... even with my goal of reviewing every Replica Toy Fish figure...

Gwangi

Quote from: sbell on September 11, 2024, 12:19:21 AM
Quote from: Gwangi on September 10, 2024, 11:54:23 PMHard to believe that the Animal Toy Blog is busier than the Dinosaur Toy Blog.

After the flurry earlier this year trying to move the Yujin fish (successfully!) it's a pace I'll never be able to match again... even with my goal of reviewing every Replica Toy Fish figure...

Well if you have any prehistoric fishes in need of review then maybe you'll consider writing for the DTB too? I'm sure you have a selection of figures that none of us other reviewers have.

sbell

Quote from: Gwangi on September 11, 2024, 01:02:17 AM
Quote from: sbell on September 11, 2024, 12:19:21 AM

Well if you have any prehistoric fishes in need of review then maybe you'll consider writing for the DTB too? I'm sure you have a selection of figures that none of us other reviewers have.

I've never actually posted one there... I remember TomHet mentioning when I first came onto the forum

I'm guessing my fish assortment is nothing like halichoeres

Saarlooswolfhound

Courtesy of Happy Hen Toys, I got the Fjord horse pair posted (they go hand in hand and link to each to other)- gelding and mare

bmathison1972

Quote from: Saarlooswolfhound on September 11, 2024, 01:55:44 AMCourtesy of Happy Hen Toys, I got the Fjord horse pair posted (they go hand in hand and link to each to other)- gelding and mare

Nice @Saarlooswolfhound - when you mentioned getting them from HHT you should have mentioned that that are a-fjord-able  8)

AnimalToyForum

There certainly seems to be more momentum on the ATB these days!