News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

New on Ebay

Started by AnimalToyForum, December 07, 2012, 11:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

Quote from: Saarlooswolfhound on November 12, 2023, 01:30:48 AMI thought of you when I saw it!

So tell me... are these solid AAA rubber? or hollow? If its solid you coule clock someone with these- forget the baseball bat!

@Saarlooswolfhound the dolphin I have it hollow but the rubber is very thick and the toy is heavy, you could definitely give someone a painful wallop with it. In my memory the shark was solid but having the dolphin and it being hollow makes me wonder if I remember correctly.

Saarlooswolfhound

New record for cheapest I have ever seen it. Safari Ltd. Scutosaurus

bmathison1972

Quote from: Saarlooswolfhound on November 25, 2023, 05:14:42 PMNew record for cheapest I have ever seen it. Safari Ltd. Scutosaurus

hahaha. I have the Wild Past version enroute to me, so the Safari one is no longer in my search list

Saarlooswolfhound

Oh good!I'd like to add the Wild Past one to my collection some day.

EpicRaptorMan

Quote from: Saarlooswolfhound on November 25, 2023, 05:14:42 PMNew record for cheapest I have ever seen it. Safari Ltd. Scutosaurus
That's about how much mine sold for. Figure is really small.

Shane

Quote from: sbell on November 26, 2023, 02:52:58 PMThe sunfish is also COG.

I think that whale shark might be a Play Visions

I believe the whale shark is from a Safari TOOB, either Sharks, Endangered Species - Marine, or Pelagic Fish.

sbell

Quote from: Shane on November 27, 2023, 03:17:18 PM
Quote from: sbell on November 26, 2023, 02:52:58 PMThe sunfish is also COG.

I think that whale shark might be a Play Visions

I believe the whale shark is from a Safari TOOB, either Sharks, Endangered Species - Marine, or Pelagic Fish.

Oh, I think you're right.

Saarlooswolfhound

What amazingly weird figures of amazingly weird animals! Thanks for sharing!

BlueKrono

Thank you, I've been looking for those! He accepted my offer so it wasn't too ridiculous. In personal news I just bought a house about two months ago, so I should soon have a collections room where I can actually have my stuff out on display, including my deep sea collection.
I like turtles.

Saarlooswolfhound

Quote from: BlueKrono on January 05, 2024, 03:36:22 AMThank you, I've been looking for those! He accepted my offer so it wasn't too ridiculous. In personal news I just bought a house about two months ago, so I should soon have a collections room where I can actually have my stuff out on display, including my deep sea collection.

Congrats on both fronts! I hope to see your displays when you are done.

NSD Bashe

NSD Bashe

Actually, now that you mention it there is a strong similarity, although if the snout was pushed in a bit more and the pectoral fin was shrunk down a bit...