News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Miscellaneous Japanese/Chinese - New for 2024

Started by bmathison1972, December 29, 2023, 02:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

A couple by Toys Spirits:

Insect Encyclopedia (another in a continuing series):

Miniature Bait Lures Vol. 6

bmathison1972

Lots of announcements today. Please contact @brettnj if you are interested in any of these!

Gorilla Pouch by AMUFUN:

Pukakko Sea Otters by Yell:

Frog Globes by Qualia (this is either a re-release of a 2023 set, or a delayed release):

ULCAP Super Thoroughbred Vol. 8:

Qualia Good Night Series West African Lizard and Crested Gecko:

bmathison1972

A little more stylized than I usually post here, but I know there are several niche collectors for marine life.

By Yell, Aquarium with Round Eyes, Vols. 1 and 2:

bmathison1972

Aquarium Keychain by AMUSE.

Look @BlueKrono - there is an axolotl, as there is in the Yell collections in the previous post (I can't remember how much of a completist you are for that species).

BlueKrono

Thank you @bmathison1972, but I've recently discovered the philosophy of Stoicism, which has helped me break my cycle of completionism. Good timing too, with the floodgates of axolotls being opened.
I like turtles.

bmathison1972

The Annual Insect Hunter Stag Beetle and Rhinoceros Beetle collection by F-toys:

bmathison1972

Tarlin Crayfish (repaints of older sculpts):

bmathison1972

Qualia Amayadori ('rain shelter') Mascot Figure Collection:

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

ULCAP Whale Shark Stuffed Toy:

Yell Hamsters:

bmathison1972

SO-TA 1/1 Giant Stag Beetles

These all appear to be subspecies of Dorcus titanus, but I will snoop around and confirm species/subspecies.

bmathison1972

Favorite Vinyl Model Deinocheirus, Ichthyosaurus, and Dimorphodon

contact @brettnj if you are interested in getting any of these or other Favorite models.