News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Schleich - New for 2021

Started by suspsy, July 29, 2020, 01:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

UPDATED: Someone posted this list to an animal toy group on Facebook. They later provided images which confirm that this list is real. There's also a European badger among the wild animals. The Arctic set consists of two polar bear cubs and what looks to be a young narwhal. No images yet of the manatee, the warthog, the anteater, the monkey, or the penguin. Tons of horses, as usual, a Scottish highland bull, a poodle, a terrier, a llama, and a swan. Also a herd of rainbow-coloured unicorns.

I'm not sharing the images here just in case Schleich gets angry over these leaks, which will likely be the case. In terms of sculpting, it's hard to judge due to the size of the images. I will say that while they don't look great, they don't look super bad either.

WILD LIFE

Vulture 14847

Fennec Fox 14845

Platypus 14840 

Badger 14842

Manatee 14839

Giant Anteater 14844

Proboscis Monkey 14846

Warthog 14843

Penguin 14841

Polar set 42631 (with two polar bear cubs and a narwhal)

FARM LIFE

Alpaca family 42544 (with female and two crias)

Llama 13920

Swan 13921

Highland Bull 13919

Bengal Cat 13918

Mobile farm stand 42528
Handcart trip 42543

DOGS

Jack Russel Terrier 13916

Poodle 13917

Game fun for dogs set 42536

HORSES

Sorraia Mustang stallion 13915

Andalusian stallion 13923

Andalusian mare 13922

Andalusian foal 13924

German Riding Pony stallion 13926

German Riding Pony mare 13925

Silver mare 13914

Hanoverian mare 13927

Hanoverian stallion 13928

Hanoverian foal 13929

Pura Raza stallion

Pura Raza yearling

Fun with foals set 42534

DINOSAURS

Ceratosaurus 15019

Pachycephalosaurus 15024

Kaprosuchus 15025

Mosasaurus 15026

Brontosaurus 15027

Jetpack tracking set

Attack from the Air

bmathison1972

the species are indeed interesting, although nothing I need for my Synoptic Collection (and I doubt these will be better than the examples I currently have).

Given production and shipping issues in the pandemic, we will be grateful to get anything in 2021

sirenia

Could have some interesting figures. hopefully the pandemic only delays things, rather than losing out. Any news on their prehistoric figures?

sirenia

Quote from: sirenia on July 29, 2020, 03:58:59 PM
Could have some interesting figures. hopefully the pandemic only delays things, rather than losing out. Any news on their prehistoric figures?

Never mind, found it on the DTF.

suspsy

I now have visual confirmation that this list is for real. The OP has been updated with further details.

stargatedalek

Are you allowed to share what the place we can find them is called? I tried searching "Schleich 2021" in Facebook but I really don't know how to navigate the site and got... adds for a stud farm... (yes really).

suspsy

Quote from: stargatedalek on July 29, 2020, 05:03:50 PM
Are you allowed to share what the place we can find them is called? I tried searching "Schleich 2021" in Facebook but I really don't know how to navigate the site and got... adds for a stud farm... (yes really).

Yes, I can do that:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/122736821094977/?ref=share

Advicot

It is certainly an interesting array of species they have chosen for next year, like the manatee and proboscis monkey. My fear is when I see them they'll be too cute and look more goofy than realistic. I'll probably pick up all the wildlife depending on realism. I am interested in what penguin it could be (it's probably going to be emperor) and if I can use the new manatee as a West African one depending on its snout.

The new farm life is interesting too like the new swan
Don't I take long uploading photos!

Advicot

Just found some photos of some and some are decent whereas some just look terrible

bmathison1972

I have updated the first post with the provisional list. @suspsy or myself/other admin can use this is a template to add images as they become public ally available.

Advicot

Schleich are also releasing a Pura Raza stallion and a Pura Raza yearling in the Horse club range  :)

bmathison1972

Quote from: Advicot on July 31, 2020, 03:14:10 PM
Schleich are also releasing a Pura Raza stallion and a Pura Raza yearling in the Horse club range  :)

updated thanks

Advicot

bmathison1972

I updated the first post with the dino images

Advicot

;D ;D ;D those dinos just make me laugh

bmathison1972

Quote from: Advicot on September 26, 2020, 01:02:55 PM
;D ;D ;D those dinos just make me laugh

The Kaprosuchus isn't bad, but as I already explained on the DTF, I prefer, and already have, the Safari one.

The Ceratosaurus looks like one of those chinasaur 'screamers' by Imperial Toys!

sirenia

The animal lists sound decent, hopefully look the part. Sadly, the only half decent prehistoric model is that Kaprosuchus.

bmathison1972

I updated the first post with more pics. Nothing good enough to replace what I have, but the warthog and proboscis monkey look pretty good! Manatee not bad either!

Loon

Well, that's a very underwhelming set of figures. Aside from the Vulture and the Manatee, there's really nothing worth getting in my opinion. Still, none are outright terrible like some of the prehistoric animals.

JimoAi

Where can I view the images?