Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

I would like to reserve the Safari backyard bird toob, and the Safari butterfly toob.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on October 06, 2020, 01:35:29 PM
I would like to reserve the Safari backyard bird toob, and the Safari butterfly toob.

You just made me very happy @Gwangi :)

suspsy

This week is busy for me, so don't count on the deep sea toob being ready for the weekend.

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on October 06, 2020, 01:42:59 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on October 06, 2020, 01:35:29 PM

You just made me very happy @Gwangi :)

I have a few other reviews to do first. I don't feel the need to reserve most of my reviews because I don't think the competition for them is too high. But I wanted to make sure I reserved these two at least.

bmathison1972

I have some Papo 2020 enroute to me, so my next review will be the Papo edible crab (if someone else claimed this in an earlier post, let me know, I can't remember).

OkapiBoy

Hey all,
Just an update of what I currently have.
Both the saiga antelope and Père David's deer review are done, just need photos.

I also want to let everyone know that I have a trio of bear review also written, this is going to be a trilogy of reviews that will intertwined with each other.
So here are the bears added to my current list: papo sloth bear, safari moon bear, and mojo sun bear.
If I'm lucky, these should all post before the end of the year😂

bmathison1972

Quote from: OkapiBoy on October 26, 2020, 03:55:17 AM
Hey all,
Just an update of what I currently have.
Both the saiga antelope and Père David's deer review are done, just need photos.

I also want to let everyone know that I have a trio of bear review also written, this is going to be a trilogy of reviews that will intertwined with each other.
So here are the bears added to my current list: papo sloth bear, safari moon bear, and mojo sun bear.
If I'm lucky, these should all post before the end of the year😂

got it

Isidro

bmathison1972

Hmmm. @OkapiBoy do you mean Schleich sloth bear?

OkapiBoy

Quote from: bmathison1972 on October 27, 2020, 10:50:32 AM
Hmmm. @OkapiBoy do you mean Schleich sloth bear?

Ah yes😂 it's the schleich figure!😂

suspsy

I'm looking forward to seeing these bear reviews. Would also like to see somebody tackle the rearing brown bear and polar bear from Papo.

callmejoe3

I would like to update my MBA Beluga review to now include both the adult and calf.

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on November 05, 2020, 05:54:17 PM
I would like to update my MBA Beluga review to now include both the adult and calf.

Done!

callmejoe3

I would like to cover the Maia& Borges Humpback whale and Grey Whale, in a similar manner as I've previously covered the sperm whale.

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on November 06, 2020, 11:08:37 PM
I would like to cover the Maia& Borges Humpback whale and Grey Whale, in a similar manner as I've previously covered the sperm whale.

done, thanks!

suspsy

Forgot that I still have one more DTB crossover to contribute: the CollectA ivory-billed woodpecker! I've sent it in. :)

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on November 08, 2020, 01:59:30 PM
Forgot that I still have one more DTB crossover to contribute: the CollectA ivory-billed woodpecker! I've sent it in. :)

Thanks, I'll try to get it up today

endogenylove

I would like to start reviewing some of my odder figures I think. Many of them will be soon sold so it would be good for me to review them beforehand, and the concept of being a reviewer is growing on me. But I will start with a keeper. May i review the Safari LTD Bighorn?
Always looking for new species...

bmathison1972

Quote from: endogenylove on November 19, 2020, 05:42:58 PM
I would like to start reviewing some of my odder figures I think. Many of them will be soon sold so it would be good for me to review them beforehand, and the concept of being a reviewer is growing on me. But I will start with a keeper. May i review the Safari LTD Bighorn?

@endogenylove - we are excited to have you review for us! I will add the Safari bighorn (a figure I have and LOVE) to the first post. Anything else, just let me know!

callmejoe3

To diversify from cetaceans a bit, I request to cover the 2008 Schleich black rhino (14394), the Safari Ltd Monterey Bay Aquarium Tiger Shark, and then to cover Mojo Fun's 2012 killer whale as the first one to be reviewed on the site.