Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beetle guy

@bmathison1972 please reserve the 'Yujin Insects of Japan' and the 'DeAgostini insects' for me please. I am not buying much new stuff so going to review the golden oldies  :))
To beetle or not to beetle.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Beetle guy on August 06, 2020, 06:17:15 PM
@bmathison1972 please reserve the 'Yujin Insects of Japan' and the 'DeAgostini insects' for me please. I am not buying much new stuff so going to review the golden oldies  :))

@Beetle guy do you mean all of them, or are there some you want to focus on? I will reserve all for now, but you can let me know if you want to narrow it down.

sirenia

Could I put the AAA Sea Turtle on my review schedule please?

stargatedalek

Quote from: sirenia on August 06, 2020, 08:15:06 PM
A note on AAA animals, there are a bunch of different figures labelled only as "sea turtle", "iguana", "dolphin", etc., so for this particular brand it would be nice if reservations were accompanied by images.

I don't think there was any distinct marketing between them, but there are at least three different sea turtle molds and at least one of them is available in multiple sizes.

bmathison1972

Quote from: stargatedalek on August 06, 2020, 08:23:04 PM
A note on AAA animals, there are a bunch of different figures labelled only as "sea turtle", "iguana", "dolphin", etc., so for this particular brand it would be nice if reservations were accompanied by images.

I don't think there was any distinct marketing between them, but there are at least three different sea turtle molds and at least one of them is available in multiple sizes.

Or at the very least mention the size and suspect species.
Or include a link to the figure on TAI

sirenia

Quote from: bmathison1972 on August 06, 2020, 08:40:32 PM

This one:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ELC-AAA-SEA-TURTLE-MARINE-LIFE-SARARI-ZOO-WILDLIFE-NATURE-ADULT-PLAYFIGURE-4-5-/133231655058

bmathison1972

Quote from: sirenia on August 07, 2020, 09:01:10 AM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on August 06, 2020, 08:40:32 PM

This one:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ELC-AAA-SEA-TURTLE-MARINE-LIFE-SARARI-ZOO-WILDLIFE-NATURE-ADULT-PLAYFIGURE-4-5-/133231655058

@sirenia that appears to be the 'Green Sea Turtle young' (based on TAI), so that is what I will put in the first thread

Beetle guy

Quote from: bmathison1972 on August 06, 2020, 06:18:38 PM
Quote from: Beetle guy on August 06, 2020, 06:17:15 PM

@Beetle guy do you mean all of them, or are there some you want to focus on? I will reserve all for now, but you can let me know if you want to narrow it down.

Yep, if thats allright.
To beetle or not to beetle.

OkapiBoy

Hey ya all, I need to add the Mojo African wild dog to my list, I ended up just reviewing it and combine the two when I was doing my comparison notes so the Safari and Mojo will now be combines from me. Thanks, cheers! :))

bmathison1972

Quote from: OkapiBoy on August 08, 2020, 01:34:49 AM
Hey ya all, I need to add the Mojo African wild dog to my list, I ended up just reviewing it and combine the two when I was doing my comparison notes so the Safari and Mojo will now be combines from me. Thanks, cheers! :))

Done!

suspsy

My Minizoo orders have finally arrived! I would like to reserve the CollectA loggerhead sea turtle and dugong, please! :)

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on August 11, 2020, 09:18:43 PM
My Minizoo orders have finally arrived! I would like to reserve the CollectA loggerhead sea turtle and dugong, please! :)

done!

bmathison1972

I have the Bandai Life with Insect figures on the way, so I reserved the giant weta and set of three larvae

@callmejoe3 - if there are any of your cetaceans you want to reserve for Blog review, please post here and I will add it to the first post, thanks!

callmejoe3

Quote from: bmathison1972 on August 25, 2020, 11:57:54 AM
I have the Bandai Life with Insect figures on the way, so I reserved the giant weta and set of three larvae

@callmejoe3 - if there are any of your cetaceans you want to reserve for Blog review, please post here and I will add it to the first post, thanks!

For now, I wish to reserve a 2018 Collecta Minke Whale and the Maia and Borges Sperm Whales review. The latter will be an assessment of all three releases of the sculpt under Schleich, Papo, and Mojo.

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on August 25, 2020, 10:40:48 PM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on August 25, 2020, 11:57:54 AM

For now, I wish to reserve a 2018 Collecta Minke Whale and the Maia and Borges Sperm Whales review. The latter will be an assessment of all three releases of the sculpt under Schleich, Papo, and Mojo.

Fantastic! Done, thanks!

sirenia

Could I reserve the AAA Lemur please?

bmathison1972

suspsy

I sent in my dugong review. Now I'd like to reserve the CollectA spotted seal and the Wild Safari California sea lion, please.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on August 29, 2020, 12:40:22 AM
I sent in my dugong review. Now I'd like to reserve the CollectA spotted seal and the Wild Safari California sea lion, please.

I added those two

sirenia

Could I also reserve the CollectA Manatee and Noah's Pals Skunks.