Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on May 23, 2022, 01:49:30 AMOne more request for now: the CollectA Tadjik markhor, please.

Done, thanks!

suspsy

Badger review submitted!  :)

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on May 31, 2022, 03:37:25 PMBadger review submitted!  :)

I saw it but didn't have time to prep it for today. I'll try to do it tonight for posting tomorrow

suspsy

Silly me, I completely forgot that the Schleich anteater was already reviewed last fall! ::)  No matter, I'll just move on to the CollectA markhor!

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on June 01, 2022, 12:31:38 AMSilly me, I completely forgot that the Schleich anteater was already reviewed last fall! ::)  No matter, I'll just move on to the CollectA markhor!

Ha, I forgot too!

bmathison1972

My forum and blog activity will be infrequent June 9-13; I may be slow getting to any Guest Reviews.

suspsy

I submitted my markhor review a little while ago. If you can't post it till after the 13, that's fine.

Gwangi

Quote from: suspsy on June 09, 2022, 10:04:11 PMI submitted my markhor review a little while ago. If you can't post it till after the 13, that's fine.

You nabbed that one just in time, it was on my short list of review subjects.

bmathison1972

I'll try and post as soon as I can; Gmail access for me will be tight for the next few days

bmathison1972

Quote from: bmathison1972 on June 10, 2022, 11:37:36 AMI'll try and post as soon as I can; Gmail access for me will be tight for the next few days

...I forwarded the email to my work email, but the embedded images didn't come through. This might have to wait until Tuesday, sorry.

suspsy

I'd like to review the 2018 Schleich zebra mare next, please.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on June 26, 2022, 06:57:18 PMI'd like to review the 2018 Schleich zebra mare next, please.

Done

bmathison1972

My forum and blog activity will be reduced July 1-5 and I may be slow to post any guest reviews in that time.

Gwangi

My review for the Safari Marsh Education razorback sucker will be up next week. I placed an order for the Marsh Education Colorado pike-minnow and bonytail chub and would like to reserve them. I probably don't need to reserve them but I might as well.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on July 01, 2022, 07:07:23 PMMy review for the Safari Marsh Education razorback sucker will be up next week. I placed an order for the Marsh Education Colorado pike-minnow and bonytail chub and would like to reserve them. I probably don't need to reserve them but I might as well.

Done and done!

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on July 01, 2022, 09:17:53 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on July 01, 2022, 07:07:23 PMMy review for the Safari Marsh Education razorback sucker will be up next week. I placed an order for the Marsh Education Colorado pike-minnow and bonytail chub and would like to reserve them. I probably don't need to reserve them but I might as well.

Done and done!

lol...you put it down as ponytail chub.

bmathison1972

Gwangi

I would like to reserve Saturday, July 16th and Friday, July 22nd for posting. Thanks! Heads up @bmathison1972, @sirenia, and others.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on July 12, 2022, 08:41:30 PMI would like to reserve Saturday, July 16th and Friday, July 22nd for posting. Thanks! Heads up @bmathison1972, @sirenia, and others.

Thanks; I put them on the calendar to be safe.

With the Blog slow lately, need to continue transferring over 1-2 walkarounds a week.

suspsy

Zebra review submitted! Next up: the Safari Ltd. rainbow lorikeet, please!