Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on April 16, 2021, 06:17:33 PM
Quote from: JimoAi on April 16, 2021, 04:36:23 PM
I would like to add the Yujin spotted moray and the Mojo spotted eagle ray to my queue please

@JimoAi the Yujin spotted moray is part of the whole set you are already doing, correct?
Nah, it's the only secret I'm getting so it will be seperate

callmejoe3

I'd like to reserve Wednesday for my review of the MBA gray whale calf.

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on April 18, 2021, 11:43:44 PM
I'd like to reserve Wednesday for my review of the MBA gray whale calf.

done

suspsy

I've submitted my hyena review!

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on April 19, 2021, 03:46:02 PM
I've submitted my hyena review!

Great! I'll get it ready soon!

callmejoe3

I was about to post my review of the MBA gray whale calf, but I noticed @sirenia just posted one today, so I'll move mine to Earth Day.

sirenia

Quote from: callmejoe3 on April 21, 2021, 07:20:42 PM
I was about to post my review of the MBA gray whale calf, but I noticed @sirenia just posted one today, so I'll move mine to Earth Day.

Sorry mate, I forgot to check.

callmejoe3

I would like to reserve the 2004 Schleich Ostrich, 2004 Schleich American Bison and calf pair, 1996 Safari Ltd Manatee adult and calf pair, and CollectA Pacific-White-sided Dolphin. With this, my reviews will end up 50/50 whale and non-whale.

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on April 23, 2021, 12:05:03 AM
I would like to reserve the 2004 Schleich Ostrich, 2004 Schleich American Bison and calf pair, 1996 Safari Ltd Manatee adult and calf pair, and CollectA Pacific-White-sided Dolphin. With this, my reviews will end up 50/50 whale and non-whale.

done!

bmathison1972

The Blog has been quiet for a few days. I am going to start building the next review by @JimoAi but it might take a couple days, so if anyone wants to post, go for it :)

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on April 29, 2021, 12:36:47 PM
The Blog has been quiet for a few days. I am going to start building the next review by @JimoAi but it might take a couple days, so if anyone wants to post, go for it :)
That one is meant for may 21st and the 2nd part is for May 22. haven't been writing much as I've been busy with education, patching up with my Girlfriend and I have a review for the dinotoyblog

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on April 29, 2021, 12:38:31 PM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on April 29, 2021, 12:36:47 PM
That one is meant for may 21st and the 2nd part is for May 22. haven't been writing much as I've been busy with education, patching up with my Girlfriend and I have a review for the dinotoyblog

Oh yes, thanks for the reminder! I forgot! Well, I will still build it when I have time :)

Gwangi

For awhile I was posting here every week and at the DTB every other week, I'm now going back to alternating between the two blogs. I posted on the DTB this week so next week will be the ATB.

bmathison1972

My next review is released (?) and/or en route (?) so unless I get ambitious and pull something off the shelf, I probably won't review for a couple weeks.

bmathison1972

The Revogeo giant water bug is en route to me, so I hope to review it within a week or so!

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on May 03, 2021, 09:08:47 PM
The Revogeo giant water bug is en route to me, so I hope to review it within a week or so!

Really looking forward to that one! Love the giant water bugs.  ^-^

sirenia

Could I reserve the Papo Oryx and Galapagos Tortoise please?

bmathison1972

Quote from: sirenia on May 04, 2021, 09:43:20 AM
Could I reserve the Papo Oryx and Galapagos Tortoise please?

Done (although depending on which model you are reviewing, the Papo 'Galapagos' tortoise might be an Aldabra  ;) )

Gwangi

All this talk of alligators, I think I better reserve one. Put me down for the Wild Wildlife alligator please. It's this one...
https://store.safariltd.com/products/alligator-xl?_pos=1&_sid=4a5d14557&_ss=r

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on May 05, 2021, 10:18:33 PM
All this talk of alligators, I think I better reserve one. Put me down for the Wild Wildlife alligator please. It's this one...
https://store.safariltd.com/products/alligator-xl?_pos=1&_sid=4a5d14557&_ss=r

Done! Wild Wildlife (previously Wildlife Wonders)