Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirenia

Cool! Might look to post mid week, gonna be number 50

Gwangi

Quote from: sirenia on April 02, 2021, 11:13:40 PM
Cool! Might look to post mid week, gonna be number 50

Congrats! I'm getting pretty close to #50 myself.

I'll also be posting next week, but the day doesn't matter to me.

JimoAi

I would like to reserve 21 May 2021 to review the Yujin Saltwater fish part 1 in celebration of World Fish day

JimoAi

I would like to add the Bandai Australian animals Napoleon wrasse, Yujin spotted moray with cleaner wrasse, which will be reviewed seperately from the main set due to it being a secret and me having no intention of purchasing the rest of the secrets and an offbrand spotted eagle ray to my queue

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on April 03, 2021, 07:52:24 AM
I would like to reserve 21 May 2021 to review the Yujin Saltwater fish part 1 in celebration of World Fish day

done

Gwangi

My review for next week is done so I think I'll go ahead and post it tomorrow since no one else has claimed the day.

callmejoe3

Hello, I would like to reserve Saturday, April 10th, for my review of the Safari 1996 sea turtle.

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on April 06, 2021, 03:49:28 AM
Hello, I would like to reserve Saturday, April 10th, for my review of the Safari 1996 sea turtle.

done

sirenia

I will probably post tomorrow, if not Thursday.

bmathison1972

Quote from: sirenia on April 06, 2021, 09:34:31 PM
I will probably post tomorrow, if not Thursday.

I'll do my next one Thurs or Fri, whichever follows you. No rush on my end. There is a guest review build in draft, but it's just their for convenience. Not sure when it will go live, but probably Friday or Sunday.

suspsy

I just sent in my latest. Post it whenever it suits you.

bmathison1972

Wow and just when I thought things were settling down LOL. Here is the anticipated schedule coming up:

4/8: my next one
4/9: @JimoAi
4/10: @callmejoe3
4/11: @Lanthanotus
4/12: @suspsy

callmejoe3

I would like to reserve Sunday the 17th for my Schleich harbor seal review.

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on April 13, 2021, 10:21:13 AM
I would like to reserve Sunday the 17th for my Schleich harbor seal review.

ok-dokee

sirenia

Could I reserve the Noah's Pals Lions and Elephants please?

bmathison1972

Quote from: sirenia on April 14, 2021, 08:09:05 PM
Could I reserve the Noah's Pals Lions and Elephants please?

done

sirenia

Gwangi

I should have a review ready to post tomorrow or on Friday. Just giving a heads up.

JimoAi

I would like to add the Yujin spotted moray and the Mojo spotted eagle ray to my queue please

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on April 16, 2021, 04:36:23 PM
I would like to add the Yujin spotted moray and the Mojo spotted eagle ray to my queue please

@JimoAi the Yujin spotted moray is part of the whole set you are already doing, correct?