News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Pinnipeds: Seals, Sealions, Walrus

Started by Ana, December 31, 2012, 12:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

some of mine
Kaiyodo japanese sea lion

Kaiyodo bearded seal

Mojo Fun grey seal

Mojo Fun california sea lion

Enoshima Aquarium northern fur seal

old Schleich seal

Kaiyodo kuril seal

colorata spotted seal

Nayab/Lontic erroneously labelled as Weddell Seal

Nayab/Lontic southern elephant seal

Nayab/Lontic Kerguelen fur seal

AAA fur seal

enoshima aquarium southern elephant seal

Yowies Caribbean monk seal

collecta sea lion

sorry for flooding :)

AnimalToyForum

widukind

Beautieful figurines here, i hope i find the time to share my figurines  :)

postsaurischian

Kitan Club / Nature Techni Colour - Nankyoku  Leopard Seal

brontodocus

This is definitely my favourite one from the set, and I've been hoping for a good Leopard Seal (the AAA version I posted earlier is too inaccurate, the head has no real resemblance to a Leopard Seal)! :) The Gentoo Penguin prey is a nice addition, too.

widukind

So now i will start with figurines that i dont see here

Bandai

K&M hawaiian monk seal

Playvisions Hooded seal

Kaiyodo Special Hokkaido Airport figurine- banded seal

GCassa94

I remember that I had an Amazing seal model when I was like 4 or 5, I can remember it, it was amazing, pretty big and really realistic. Now I lost it and I can't find it on the internet  :( That's my sad story about my seal  :-\

widukind

Quote from: GCassa94 on September 21, 2014, 01:38:51 AM
I remember that I had an Amazing seal model when I was like 4 or 5, I can remember it, it was amazing, pretty big and really realistic. Now I lost it and I can't find it on the internet  :( That's my sad story about my seal  :-\

Sounds interesting, can you remember about the brand? :)

Jetoar

Amazing images. They are some of mines  ^-^.

Nayab/Lontic Southern Elephant Seal.

Nayab/Lontic Kerguelen Fur Seal.

Nayab/Lontic Weddell Seal.

AAA Steller Fur Seal.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Remko

I might have missed something, but I have the Schleich Walrus in "1:32 scale" in my collection. A figure which was originally released in 1997. But I would like to expand my Walrus collection a bit, so I did a search on "Papo Walrus". The result was, surprising... The Papo Walrus uses the exact same mold as the the old Schleich Walrus.

Did Papo buy the Molds from Schleich, or are they produced in the same factory in Portugal?

Favorite Pinniped in the collection is my Schleich Elephant seal. Although it's too bad that it's black, instead of a more natural brown/grey colorscheme.

Jetoar

Quote from: Remko on July 26, 2015, 04:44:48 PM
I might have missed something, but I have the Schleich Walrus in "1:32 scale" in my collection. A figure which was originally released in 1997. But I would like to expand my Walrus collection a bit, so I did a search on "Papo Walrus". The result was, surprising... The Papo Walrus uses the exact same mold as the the old Schleich Walrus.

Did Papo buy the Molds from Schleich, or are they produced in the same factory in Portugal?

Favorite Pinniped in the collection is my Schleich Elephant seal. Although it's too bad that it's black, instead of a more natural brown/grey colorscheme.

Schleich used to use the molds of Maia & Borges for its marine animals. Personally,  Elephant seal is a great treasure in your collection  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

AcroSauroTaurus

My Pinnipeds. Plus my only Manatee.

Figures:
China Mini Walruses (2 of both poses)
AAA Manatee
China Mini Harp Seal
Schleich California Sea Lion
China Mini Sea Lion
I am the Dinosaur King!

brontodocus

brontodocus

Schleich Elephant Seal images are working again. :)

brontodocus

Repaired Broken image urls of Schleich Harbour Seal. :)

BlueKrono

I like turtles.

brontodocus

Quote from: BlueKrono on February 07, 2017, 12:51:59 PM
The "frightened man" is awesome!
It's from an entire set of frightened figures, named "Horrified B-Movie Victims" by Accoutrements. The set may still be available at some stores. :)

BlueKrono

It works really well for this figure in particular. Good shot!
I like turtles.

CetaceanFan

This figure reminds me of the new 2017 Papo figure, which I am very excited for.

brontodocus

Quote from: CetaceanFan on February 08, 2017, 12:49:01 AM
This figure reminds me of the new 2017 Papo figure, which I am very excited for.
Me too. :) While aparently Papo now distributes some of the Maia & Borges sculpts that were previously distributed by Schleich as their 1:32 Sea Animals, it seems the Papo 2017 Elephant Seal is an entirely new sculpt, though. And a very promising one, too. :)