Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Pinnipeds: Seals, Sealions, Walrus

Started by Ana, December 31, 2012, 12:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CetaceanFan

arafan

brontodocus Thank you so much for all your walkarounds, and specially for reuploading all the pictures.  :D

I really like this elephant seal, and I can't wait to see the fight between him and Papo's. :)

brontodocus

Quote from: arafan on February 11, 2017, 01:22:06 AM
brontodocus Thank you so much for all your walkarounds, and specially for reuploading all the pictures.  :D

I really like this elephant seal, and I can't wait to see the fight between him and Papo's. :)
Many thanks, arafan! :) Well, that can be arranged as soon as the Papo figure is out. ^-^

widukind

All my seals

newcomers Schleich cub and Kitan leopard seal

from my shelves K&M Hawaiian monkseal, Kaiyodo sea lion, Bandai and PV hooded seal

and the big rest by Bullyland, Noahs Pals, Veb Plaho, Bandai, Elastolin, Science and Nature, Yowies UK, Safari Ltd, Joy City, made in china, Colorata, Playvisions, K&M, Simba, AAA , Lian Huat, Nayab and Imperial

Unga mirco seal

ELC

Elastolin

baby

K&M

Lineol

K&M adult hawaiian monkseal and Linde sea lion and Linde seal

PV

AnimalToyForum

I think this figure was retired in 2018.

Advicot

According to the Toy Animal Wiki this figure and its pup are both grey seals. That explains the pup's white fur and the Bullyland figure has been identified as a harbour seal.  :))
Don't I take long uploading photos!

bmathison1972

EpicRaptorMan

My pinnipeds. Still waiting for a good sized and sculpted hooded seal.

>~>

bmathison1972

Science and Nature Australian Sealion: