News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Bears

Started by postsaurischian, December 30, 2012, 08:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontodocus

Yes, but we'll have to see if they do that with all new releases - the Asian Black Bear was a 2012 release just like their Therizinosaurus and Spinosaurus were, but those two are made of the same light-weight waxy stuff we know from Bullyland. :-\

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on January 18, 2013, 09:38:31 PM
Yes, but we'll have to see if they do that with all new releases - the Asian Black Bear was a 2012 release just like their Therizinosaurus and Spinosaurus were, but those two are made of the same light-weight waxy stuff we know from Bullyland. :-\

I dont understand these brands................ :-\
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Takama

That is one adorable Bear, My masters mom might like one for her room.

brontodocus

Thanks, Rex! :) And there's also a little cub to go with this one, too. ^-^

Takama

This bear is Black. (Like me)

Jetoar

Battatitan

I like the pose but the sleekness of the fur seems a little unrealistic to me. Even so, it's a nice looking figure.

Takama

My owner received this when he was a kid. It was his very first Safari Figure, and it bears a blue mark from those times(he tried to rub it off for this walkaround but it would not come off.)

Jetoar

Very nice figure friend  ^-^.

brontodocus

Cute! And a little chubby, too. :)

Takama

Since this figure is getting replaced next year. I changed the name of the Thread.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Rex on October 16, 2013, 08:28:32 PM
Since this figure is getting replaced next year. I changed the name of the Thread.

I changed the name to Giant Panda, so people can find it when the search alphabetically. For new versions, I'd rather say "version 2" after the animal name but before the company name. :) And we should always use the format outlined in the instructions, for consistency, and for the benefit of search engines ;)

Ana

postsaurischian

Series:   Nature of Japan Vol.1
                                     (This is figure No.03)

Jetoar

brontodocus

Oh, wow, this is possibly the best Brown Bear Figure I've ever seen! :o ^-^

Ana

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on October 26, 2013, 11:30:48 AM
Oh, wow, this is possibly the best Brown Bear Figure I've ever seen! :o ^-^

It is very possible  ^-^.

Takama

One of the most common Figures at my local stores. I finally found the courage to buy the thing because its cute (something that a lot of People love to complain about in Schleich figures).

pachyrhinosaurus

Wonderful model! I have one as well and its my favorite panda in my collection. I just think I should say that this panda was introduced in 2012, not 2010.