News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

STS not taking new members?

Started by BugFolk, April 04, 2014, 03:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BugFolk

I want to join, but I got a message saying:
QuoteThe administrator has limited the number of registrations by day and by IP. Please try again later.

I thought the day just started? Did my info go to the administrator at all, or do I have to start over? Should I try again around midnight? What time would midnight be on their forum in central US time?

Or are they not taking any new members at the moment? Or is it because whatever reasons my computer wasn't working well with the captcha. I tried it about three times, typed everything exact and it still said it was incorrect. (unless it was case sensitive? Usually they aren't, so I didn't expect this one to be.) Just curious.

Okay, I just had to check my email. But yeah that message was a little surprising.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: ButterflyChaser on April 04, 2014, 03:58:59 PM
I want to join, but I got a message saying:
QuoteThe administrator has limited the number of registrations by day and by IP. Please try again later.

I thought the day just started? Did my info go to the administrator at all, or do I have to start over? Should I try again around midnight? What time would midnight be on their forum in central US time?

Or are they not taking any new members at the moment? Or is it because whatever reasons my computer wasn't working well with the captcha. I tried it about three times, typed everything exact and it still said it was incorrect. (unless it was case sensitive? Usually they aren't, so I didn't expect this one to be.) Just curious.

Okay, I just had to check my email. But yeah that message was a little surprising.

Glad it worked out :)