News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

my repaint great white sharks~a friend from China

Started by Orcamel Studio, March 30, 2014, 04:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcamel Studio

;)Hello everyone~I'm a new gay, I'm a friend from China,I love wildlife so much that I collected lot of animal toys and models,and I'm also a paint lover, so usually I ofen repaint some of my collections, share some of my great white sharks collection repaints! Hope you support a lot!
^-^The first is a GK from a shark lover from Japan, I repainted it with a deep colour~

:))Then, the safari Monterey Bay Aquarium 212-02 great white, I repainted it with the deep blue and the light, make it looks like Under the surface

;DSchleich14553 retired greate white, repainted with the same effect of Safari

^-^At last, same the Schleich14553, I repainted it with my favorite style,the style from my favorite illustrator------Martin Camm, I
have to say that I love his paintings so much, and this painting style is really hard to draw on a model

That's all, thank you for watching! I'll bring more my repaints next time!
I'm a young man from China, I loved animals and animal toys just like you!
^-^

brontodocus

Hi and welcome, CJCJWIN. Those are awesome repaints and your skills are phantastic! :o :) What colours do you use? I agree, Martin Camm's artwork is wonderful and gives more detail one would expect on otherwise more or less uniformly coloured animals. He's apparently inspired figure makers before - you may have noticed that the pose of the new Safari Ltd WS Wildlife Bowhead Whale is apparently inspired by Camm's depiction of one, I believe it came from a book by Mark Carwardine.

sauroid

WOW! those are really awesome repaints! and welcome to the ATF. i remember your dino repaints in the DTF and ive been one of your admirers. :)

AnimalToyForum

Spectacular paintwork!  :o 8)

By the way, you posted this twice so I merged the threads into one.  C:-)

postsaurischian

:D Awesome repaints and pictures!

What is a GK? That first model is just wonderful.

Jetoar

Really awesome  :o. Your repainted figures look like a different figure of a high quality. Well done  ;)!
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

tyrantqueen

Hey, I think I remember you from the DTF V1. Cool stuff :)

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

KaraWildsong42

Love the different effects you gave them using the different techniques. Very cool to see the water ripples on the middle one!
'O bliss of the collector, bliss of the man of leisure!  [...] – and I mean a real collector, a collector as he ought to be – ownership is the most intimate relationship that one can have to objects. Not that they come alive in him; it is he who lives in them.' - Walter Benjamin

tyrantqueen

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 30, 2014, 09:00:32 PM
:D Awesome repaints and pictures!

What is a GK? That first model is just wonderful.
It's short for garage kit.

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

Ana

Great, beautiful repaints! Congratulations and thank you for sharing! All these works are amazing!  8)
The underwater effect is just brilliant! :D

Orcamel Studio

Quote from: brontodocus on March 30, 2014, 05:22:13 PM
Hi and welcome, CJCJWIN. Those are awesome repaints and your skills are phantastic! :o :) What colours do you use? I agree, Martin Camm's artwork is wonderful and gives more detail one would expect on otherwise more or less uniformly coloured animals. He's apparently inspired figure makers before - you may have noticed that the pose of the new Safari Ltd WS Wildlife Bowhead Whale is apparently inspired by Camm's depiction of one, I believe it came from a book by Mark Carwardine.
Thank you for your support~! I'm sorry I reply so late ;D
I painted them with Acrylic paint
Martin Camm's colour is so dream that I can't hold myself  haha
Ialso brought the Safari Ltd's 2014 new Bowhead Whale, the prototype is so great! Iwill also repaint it later~

Orcamel Studio

Quote from: sauroid on March 30, 2014, 05:50:06 PM
WOW! those are really awesome repaints! and welcome to the ATF. i remember your dino repaints in the DTF and ive been one of your admirers. :)
Yes! Thank you so much you still remember me!
I once been a member in DTF,but then I change my computer then forgot my password :'(
Now I love animals live today,so I came there with a new name~haha

Orcamel Studio

Quote from: Jetoar on March 31, 2014, 11:05:13 PM
Really awesome  :o. Your repainted figures look like a different figure of a high quality. Well done  ;)!
Thank you so much~ ^-^

Orcamel Studio

Quote from: Jetoar on March 31, 2014, 11:05:13 PM
Thank you! Seems you also loves marine animals so much just like me  :)) And your fixing sharks are perfect!

Orcamel Studio

Quote from: Ana on April 10, 2014, 09:30:29 PM
Great, beautiful repaints! Congratulations and thank you for sharing! All these works are amazing!  8)
Oh! my!  :))Anna! I know you! In our China, we called you "the great Anna" as your those great original  animal GKs! ^-^
Your handworking is so well, New GK gray's zebra so nice!
My love your roaring clouded leopard most, but I don't know how to buy it :'(, really want get it!

Orcamel Studio

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 07, 2014, 12:06:05 AM
Hey, I think I remember you from the DTF V1. Cool stuff :)
Thank you my friend! :-* Still remember me! :'(

brontodocus

Quote from: CJCJWIN on November 14, 2014, 01:59:00 AM
Martin Camm's colour is so dream that I can't hold myself  haha
Ialso brought the Safari Ltd's 2014 new Bowhead Whale, the prototype is so great! Iwill also repaint it later~
Great! :) I can't wait to see what you do with the Safari Ltd WS Sealife Bowhead Whale. A brilliant project for a repaint! 8)

Dragonwolf

Beautiful, just beautiful. Perhaps the toy companies ought to hire you. They could sure use your talents!! I especially love how you transformed those poorly painted big cats into lifelike models. Wow!!
Now that's a Jaguar!!  8)

Ana

Quote from: CJCJWIN on November 14, 2014, 02:35:58 AM
Quote from: Ana on April 10, 2014, 09:30:29 PM
Oh! my!  :))Anna! I know you! In our China, we called you "the great Anna" as your those great original  animal GKs! ^-^
Your handworking is so well, New GK gray's zebra so nice!
My love your roaring clouded leopard most, but I don't know how to buy it :'(, really want get it!

Oh dear I'm sorry for the late reply, I didn't see your answer  :-[  Also I'm blushing because too much complements!!!!

Snow Leo is still available. Please, PM me for details or write here: horseandbird.studio@gmail.com