News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Collector of in my pocket toys and sealife creatures :)

Started by mermaidgrey, March 24, 2014, 07:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mermaidgrey

Hello :) I am new here and I joined in the hope of finding people who also collect the new style in my pocket toys, but I am also a fan of other animal toys and look forward to joining in discussions about them and discovering new toys. I particularly like those goodie packs of sea life creatures you often find at aquariums, zoos etc. I have lots of these and am sure I will post pictures soon, but here are some in my pocket's for now. (I did a full post on them in the collections thread, if anyone wants to see.)

I have been collecting all sorts of small plastic animals since I was little, so when I find them all (moving house several times has really confused all my belongings!) I will post pictures :) Amongst those missing, I have a large collection of the original puppy in my pocket toys from the 90's so I hope they turn up!

Does anybody else collect these same things? :)
Aside from toy animals I am also interested in dolls, particularly monster high, my scene and barbie. I especially enjoy customising them :)

brontodocus

Hi and welcome, mermaidgrey! :) I never even knew these "in my pocket" animals, I guess they are by the same company that made "monsters in my pocket"? The marine animals are super cute! :D

AnimalToyForum

Welcome to the forum!  :) Those sea creatures are adorable  :))

Jetoar

You are welcome to ATF new friend. Lovelyan cute figures  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

mermaidgrey

Hello everyone :) Thank you for the welcome. I am glad you like my sea creatures in particular :) The octopus is one of my favourites (even if it only has 4 legs!) Yes, they are made by MEG who also made monster in my pocket and the old style puppy in my pocket, like the one in my icon. They do lots of different series. Here is the website if anyone would like to see:
http://inmypocket.com/
:)