News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Ideas for diorama contest sponsors

Started by AnimalToyForum, March 04, 2014, 07:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

I'm currently seeking a sponsor for the next animal toy forum diorama contest. Does anyone have any suggestions? Offers will also be considered!

I could approach Safari Ltd again but they were so generous last time that I didn't want to presume they would be interested again!

Jetoar

Quote from: animaltoyforum on March 04, 2014, 07:49:16 PM
I'm currently seeking a sponsor for the next animal toy forum diorama contest. Does anyone have any suggestions? Offers will also be considered!

I could approach Safari Ltd again but they were so generous last time that I didn't want to presume they would be interested again!

I think that Collecta would be able to a good option  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Jetoar on March 04, 2014, 08:30:20 PM
Quote from: animaltoyforum on March 04, 2014, 07:49:16 PM

I think that Collecta would be able to a good option  ^-^.

Maybe. The sponsor could also be a distributor or store.

Florian

Mojo Fun would be great because James has preferred relationship with the members of STS FORUM.
MOJO has already made different diorama competitions on STS and on Facebook.
My new website (Non updated since December
2013. I'll update soon);
atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Florian on March 07, 2014, 05:14:41 PM
Mojo Fun would be great because James has preferred relationship with the members of STS FORUM.
MOJO has already made different diorama competitions on STS and on Facebook.

Hmm, I'm not sure, I don't want to annoy the STSForum. I'll consider it though, thanks for the suggestion!  8)

AnimalToyForum

I haven't been able to find a sponsor for the ATF contest this year, mainly because I've been so busy with many other endeavours, so unfortunately I won't be running the contest this year. Hopefully we will come back strong in 2015! Sorry!

The Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2014, sponsored by Everything Dinosaur, is running, at least :) : http://dinotoyblog.com/2014/04/26/the-dinosaur-toy-forum-diorama-contest-2014/

brontodocus

Oh, that's sad news. :'( Hopefully we'll have a sponsor for 2015! :)

Takama

I would like to suggest(For next year) a Sponsor from either TGF Toys or H&H Winners Circle.

They both sell Animal Figures, maybe you can work something out with one of them next year :)