News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Fauna Casts- 1/20 scale Spotted Hyena

Started by dinonikes, January 18, 2014, 08:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinonikes

Here is a finished cast all painted up.

AnimalToyForum

sbell

That is so awesome...does that mean? Does it? I almost forget sometimes that I've got one on order!

Ana

widukind

brontodocus

Phantastic! :) The pose, the proportions, but I probably like the fur texture most. ^-^

dinonikes

sbell

Quote from: dinonikes on January 29, 2014, 01:29:17 AM
Thanks all. Glad the hyena is liked.

Is this one coming to me?! I haven't heard from you for a while! To say nothing of 'the others'.

sbell

Has anyone heard anything from Malcolm for a while? I have an order outstanding with him (like one of these!), and haven't been able to get in touch for some time now--occasionally I see a post her eor there, but never see later responses.

Takama

He just Contacted me today about a color Scheme I proposed to him for a Stegosaurus about a week ago.

He said he has very limited internet access and must use a library's computer

sbell

Quote from: Takama and Rex on March 15, 2014, 08:19:48 PM
He just Contacted me today about a color Scheme I proposed to him for a Stegosaurus about a week ago.

He said he has very limited internet access and must use a library's computer

I just heard from him, actually, so that's good. Hopefully I see some models soon!