News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Masked Bandits: Raccoons

Started by Takama, November 29, 2013, 09:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

These things almost gave me rabies one time when I was outside at night trying to fend them off from the trash can.

Why my Owner bought this figure to remind me of that day, I don't know.

Also, the mask is not large enough on this figures face

Jetoar

Wonderful as always. I have see this figure in a close up toy store  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

Quote from: Rex on November 29, 2013, 09:25:26 PM
Why my Owner bought this figure to remind me of that day, I don't know.
Not because of the rabies, I guess! ;D More likely because it is quite a cute figure. :)

sbell

If you've ever seen a raccoon--the Schleich doesn't look like one. Too slim and cat-like. The Wild Safari one is probably the most accurate model--big, rotund, clumsy, and in between cute and awkward.

Takama

I decided to move from Schleich to Safari, as there animals are more accurate, and they have a wider range

My most recent acquisition is this surprisingly large Raccoon. I like it better then the Schleich one. Come to think of it, the Schleich one don't look like a real one, but some fantasy creature.

Jetoar

I like it. I think the same that you, it is more accurate than Schleich version but this last it is not bad really  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

Excellent figure! :) I wanted to buy this so often and always forgot to when I placed a bigger order. :-[

AnimalToyForum

Yes, a really nice figure.
Raccoons have rather long legs, for some reason I'd never noticed before!