News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Hedgehogs, Moles, & Shrews

Started by Takama, November 20, 2013, 10:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Since this figure is set for retirement next year. I thought it would be wise to get it now.

It looks cartoonish in the catalogs, but in real life it looks realistic.

AnimalToyForum

brontodocus

Ah, thanks for reminding us about its retirement, Rex! :o Somehow I never realised it's actually one of the African hedgehogs - although it all makes sense, the light colour - and of course the plant, I guess it's meant to be an Aloe of some sort. :)

Jetoar

Nice figure. When I saw for firts time I think that it is very little but is a good scale with other figures of the brand  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Takama

I think the reason it has a plant is because the Hedgehog alone would be two small to sell. So they attached a plant

Jetoar

Quote from: Rex on November 22, 2013, 01:56:42 AM
I think the reason it has a plant is because the Hedgehog alone would be two small to sell. So they attached a plant

This is the same reason that they have done the new hedgehog with plants also. But the bearded dragon have not plants or other elemente and it was released  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures