News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Blackdanter's New Ebay Listings

Started by blackdanter, May 12, 2013, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackdanter

New Ebay listings.

Some rare Japanese large beetle figures, AAA deep sea fish and a few dinos.  ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/blackdanter/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

blackdanter

New Ebay Listing.

Various rare and collectible critters and a few dinosaurs.  ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/blackdanter/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Jetoar

Amazing mushiking beattles  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

blackdanter

New listing.

Lots of critters. Some really nice salamanders and various other things  ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/blackdanter/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

brontodocus

Yay! :) I'm pretty sure Helge is still desperately searching for the Tennessee Fire Salamander, btw.

AnimalToyForum

blackdanter

Quote from: brontodocus on June 10, 2013, 04:21:25 PM
Yay! :) I'm pretty sure Helge is still desperately searching for the Tennessee Fire Salamander, btw.

I did PM him on the DTF so he should be aware that I have a few spare  ;)

I've got both Mushikings by the way Andre if you're still interested  ;)

widukind

You have interesting auctions, especially the unknown japanese animals :) :) :) Have you more (unusual) species?? :)

blackdanter

Quote from: widukind on June 10, 2013, 08:51:49 PM
You have interesting auctions, especially the unknown japanese animals :) :) :) Have you more (unusual) species?? :)

I'm always on the look out for unusual or discontinued dinosaurs (I have a thing about knock off's at the minute). More recently the focus has moved more towards insects, fish, reptiles and amphibians. There are a fair few folks around the planet looking out for things for me whilst they go about their travelling, touring in bands, holidaying or business visits. Quite often they find stuff that is reasonably priced and I'll ask for a couple at least of each figure (so that I can make a choice in terms of finish etc). I'll maybe put in a day a month (time permitting) on deep internet searches which pays off every now and then. I tend to wait until my wife complains about the boxes and clear out the duplicates on ebay! I usually try to list things at a starting price close to the basic cost of the item to me so that folks have a decent chance of getting something a lot cheaper than say some of the Japanese Ebay dealers would charge. So, that said, it's unlikely that I'll ever list modern mammals or birds unless I'm offered something really weird or unusual.  ;) 

widukind

Quote from: blackdanter on June 10, 2013, 09:23:31 PM

I'm always on the look out for unusual or discontinued dinosaurs (I have a thing about knock off's at the minute). More recently the focus has moved more towards insects, fish, reptiles and amphibians. There are a fair few folks around the planet looking out for things for me whilst they go about their travelling, touring in bands, holidaying or business visits. Quite often they find stuff that is reasonably priced and I'll ask for a couple at least of each figure (so that I can make a choice in terms of finish etc). I'll maybe put in a day a month (time permitting) on deep internet searches which pays off every now and then. I tend to wait until my wife complains about the boxes and clear out the duplicates on ebay! I usually try to list things at a starting price close to the basic cost of the item to me so that folks have a decent chance of getting something a lot cheaper than say some of the Japanese Ebay dealers would charge. So, that said, it's unlikely that I'll ever list modern mammals or birds unless I'm offered something really weird or unusual.  ;)

But fishs and reptiles and also a little bit amphibians sounds good :) :)
Would you allow me to share the pics of the unknown japanese makers also in the STS Forum please??? :)

blackdanter

Quote from: widukind on June 11, 2013, 09:22:16 AM

Would you allow me to share the pics of the unknown japanese makers also in the STS Forum please??? :)

Thanks Widukind. I'm not even half way through the stuff I need to list yet! Yes, no problem, feel free to share  ;)

widukind

Quote from: blackdanter on June 11, 2013, 10:11:00 AM
Quote from: widukind on June 11, 2013, 09:22:16 AM

Thanks Widukind. I'm not even half way through the stuff I need to list yet! Yes, no problem, feel free to share  ;)

Sounds goooooooooooodd  :) :) And thank you

brontodocus

Quote from: blackdanter on June 10, 2013, 08:06:28 PM
Quote from: brontodocus on June 10, 2013, 04:21:25 PM

I did PM him on the DTF so he should be aware that I have a few spare  ;)

I've got both Mushikings by the way Andre if you're still interested  ;)
The Megasoma actaeon and Dynastes hercules? Definitely yes! Hooray!  :D

blackdanter

New listing  ;)

Lots of rareties. Insects, salamanders and dinosaurs.

AnimalToyForum

I've edited the thread title to distinguish it from the ebay thread proper. As per http://www.animaltoyforum.com/index.php/topic,572.msg5040.html#msg5040, I'd normally merge Ebay links into the main thread. However, as these are all your own items and the thread has grown, I'll let it be.  :)

blackdanter

Quote from: animaltoyforum on June 22, 2013, 04:50:17 PM
I've edited the thread title to distinguish it from the ebay thread proper. As per http://www.animaltoyforum.com/index.php/topic,572.msg5040.html#msg5040, I'd normally merge Ebay links into the main thread. However, as these are all your own items and the thread has grown, I'll let it be.  :)

Thanks. That makes life simpler   :)

sauroid

blackdanter

New listing. Interesting and unusual figures (Schleich unpainted Allo, Salvats, ReSaurus Museum Line and various critters).

;)

widukind