News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Official Toymany Affiliate

Started by bmathison1972, June 01, 2024, 12:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

hey all

Just wanted to announce I have officially become an affiliate of Toymany for our forum!

We hope it is the start of other collaborations between Toymany and our forum members and Blog reviewers! More exciting news to come.

Also, forum members can use my discount code TMAFBM10 to receive 10% discounts when purchasing from Toymany's site https://toymany.com/).
@Kenc - please confirm the 10% is correct ;-)

Also, full disclaimer, I do receive a small commission when this discount code is used. However, this is not an endorsement for one to use the code (it's a built in perk that comes with the affiliation; I am honestely more excited about Toymany collaborating with our forum and Blog members and reviewers!).

Gwangi

That's cool! Congrats! Now I'll definitely have to get some Toymany figures to review on the blog.

sbell

Saarlooswolfhound

Congratulations Blaine! Let's hope this is the start of many great collaborations to come.

I have the same agreement with them, and I cannot wait to continue promoting this brand and their great products! I hope to keep seeing amazing things from them in the future.

EpicRaptorMan

Dang and right after I made a big order lol. I'll definitely use it for my next order!

Kenc

Welcome to join us! People's honest thoughts and suggestions are what keep us improving our brand! ;)

BlueKrono

The 10% worked for me... and I got free shipping on my large order. Hopefully someday they make a snapping turtle!
I like turtles.

AnimalToyForum

This is good news! Thanks for supporting us @Kenc

I've just added Toymany to the list of supporters on the blog. For the bloggers, I've also added to the back end a reusable block (now called 'patterns') with a Toymany logo/link so you can easily include that block in your reviews. I've just used the basic url (toymany.com), but if there's a specific link I should use for affiliate tracking, please let me know, so I can create a separate link/logo for each reviewer as required. For example, @bmathison1972, @Saarlooswolfhound, let me know if there's a specific link I should use for you. PM me if you prefer.

Also, should I used an affiliate link for the main link in the sidebar/links page?

To date, earnings from affiliate links on the blog and forum (e.g. to Amazon and Ebay) have always gone towards the upkeep of the site, but in this case I'm happy for the individual bloggers to reap any benefits – you're the ones doing all the hard work compiling the reviews. :)

bmathison1972

The link above is for the general Toymany site. We don't have personal links, only personal discount codes.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: bmathison1972 on June 09, 2024, 01:28:28 AMThe link above is for the general Toymany site. We don't have personal links, only personal discount codes.

I see. So you can simply include the discount codes in your reviews.

Kenc

Quote from: bmathison1972 on June 09, 2024, 01:28:28 AMThe link above is for the general Toymany site. We don't have personal links, only personal discount codes.

Blaine,This is your personal links,https://toymany.com?sca_ref=6287911.RrjTxngQ7x
He's usually viewable on the affiliates page of our official website, I'm guessing you may have missed this link :)

Kenc

Quote from: AnimalToyForum on June 09, 2024, 01:08:11 AMThis is good news! Thanks for supporting us @Kenc

I've just added Toymany to the list of supporters on the blog. For the bloggers, I've also added to the back end a reusable block (now called 'patterns') with a Toymany logo/link so you can easily include that block in your reviews. I've just used the basic url (toymany.com), but if there's a specific link I should use for affiliate tracking, please let me know, so I can create a separate link/logo for each reviewer as required. For example, @bmathison1972, @Saarlooswolfhound, let me know if there's a specific link I should use for you. PM me if you prefer.

Also, should I used an affiliate link for the main link in the sidebar/links page?

To date, earnings from affiliate links on the blog and forum (e.g. to Amazon and Ebay) have always gone towards the upkeep of the site, but in this case I'm happy for the individual bloggers to reap any benefits – you're the ones doing all the hard work compiling the reviews. :)
Yes, thank you! ^-^  ^-^

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Kenc on June 11, 2024, 01:51:00 AM

Blaine,This is your personal links,https://toymany.com?sca_ref=6287911.RrjTxngQ7x
He's usually viewable on the affiliates page of our official website, I'm guessing you may have missed this link :)

Ah, so there was significance to the long link! @bmathison1972 use the long link so Toymany can track the traffic you send their way. I'll add the long-link to the banner and sidebar, too.

bmathison1972

Quote from: AnimalToyForum on June 11, 2024, 04:36:58 PM
Quote from: Kenc on June 11, 2024, 01:51:00 AM

Ah, so there was significance to the long link! @bmathison1972 use the long link so Toymany can track the traffic you send their way. I'll add the long-link to the banner and sidebar, too.

I already edited the post.