News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Sim's sales

Started by Sim, May 06, 2024, 09:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim

Here is what I'm selling.  Shipping is from the UK and not included in the shown price.  All the figures are like new.

Archie McPhee garden birds set £5

Colorata zoogeography oriental set £4

Eikoh Japanese giant salamander Free with any purchase

Kaiyodo spectacled owl £5

Safari Pelagic fish toob £4
This toob is the newest version
Only the toob listed above is still available

Sim

All extant animal figures I have for sale have been added to the first post.  I'll add photos of the ones that don't have one tomorrow probably!

EpicRaptorMan

How big is the black mamba?

Sim

I've added photos for the figures that were missing them!

The black mamba is 13cm long.

Sim

Added Eikoh Japanese giant salamander.

Sim

I've realised action figures aren't for me anymore, so the Hasbro saltwater crocodile that was in my collection is now available in the first post.  It comes with all the parts of its set.

The Eikoh salamander is now reserved.

Sim

I've added the Colorata zoogeography oriental set as postage was too much for @sbell.

Sim

Removed quite a lot of figures that I've donated to a young boy I know.

Sim

I've lowered the prices for a couple of items!

Sim

I've donated the Hasbro saltwater crocodile set to Oxfam so I've removed it from the first post.

Sim

I've added a few more items to the first post and lowered the price on others.  Something quite peculiar happened.  I ordered the Archie McPhee garden birds set on ebay and the package with it got lost.  So, I bought another from the very kind @brettnj which reached me without a problem.  But yesterday I received the lost package!  It took about 5 months to reach me!  So now I have a spare set that I'm putting for sale!