News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Toymany Penguins Set!

Started by Saarlooswolfhound, December 31, 2023, 03:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saarlooswolfhound

I have not made it a secret here that I am not a huge penguin fan... but we won't get into that. Because I was actually quite pleasantly surprised by these!

Look at these chicks with their new friends!

This fairy penguin sports an electric blue streaked coat. Probably not a realistic representation but a rather nice artistic one!

I do rather like African penguins

All these different crests!

A hodge-podge of the small groups I have together.

And the emperors and kings together.

Which one is your favorite? I think I love the yellow-eyed most. The only sadness for this group is that my Adelie can't stand well... It didn't appear to be crowded in the box and its own bag but I will need to see if hot water treatment can fix that up or not.

bmathison1972

I wish these were available individually; I would like to replace the Yowie yellow-eyed with this one!

BlueKrono

Quote from: bmathison1972 on December 31, 2023, 03:39:17 AMI wish these were available individually; I would like to replace the Yowie yellow-eyed with this one!

There's only three I want from the set: the brush-tailed penguins.
I like turtles.

Saarlooswolfhound

I didn't know about that term for penguins. Thanks for teaching me something new!