Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Mythical/ Fantastical Creatures and my nearest local toy store's stock

Started by Animal Lover, November 11, 2023, 02:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Animal Lover

So after having a handful of Schleichs and lota of CollectAs and Jurassic World Dominion merch, my nearest local toy shop just a new stock of figures; Safari ltd figures. As well as modern-day animals and some dinosaurs and prehistoric animals, there were also mythical creatures. There was Unicorn, Cerberus (three-headed dog), Griffin (Half eagle half lion), Phoenix (Fire bird), Pegasus and some Dragons. I've started a develop a liking for fantastical creatures. Ended up getting the Pegasus and Glow in the dark Snow Dragon;

I also got two of the 2007 Raptors;

Though inaccurate, I've always liked this sculpt very much and like how they look like JP Raptors.

Believe it or not, these are my first Safari Ltd figures. Never came across these physically before.

Here's my small collection of fantastical creatures for the moment, also including the Schleich Eldrador Ice Wolf;

Here's the current stock of figures at my nearest local toy shop (CollectAs and Safari Ltd) not including the Jurassic World Dominion merch there);

What about you? Do you collect Mythical/Fantastical Creatures figures?
"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man."
-Charles Darwin