News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

my eBay store sale--hundreds of Japanese figures

Started by brettnj, November 10, 2023, 05:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

In anticipation of the holidays, I lowered some of the prices (which were in virtually if not literally in all cases already the lowest on the site at the times of their listings) on my eBay items (Japanese figures, original Battats, etc.) and will, in almost all cases, reduce prices for direct sales by an additional 20%--not my usual 10%--through Monday morning only.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ssn=bmk17&store_name=japaneseanimaldinosaurfigures&_oac=1&_trksid=p4429486.m3561.l2562

Free US shipping. International buyers would pay beyond the estimated amounts I allotted toward shipping within the US. And I of course will combine (so for instance automatically deducting $3 from all individual Dinotales and similarly sized figures beyond the first before deducting the 20%).

If you are not in the US and believe you could do better buying via eBay directly from Japan (or anywhere else), I will make every effort to beat the best options you find (Please send all links.).

Please remember not to bid (which will negate the discount) but rather, if interested in anything, please e-mail or DM.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj