News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Help Identifying Mushiking Sega Toys

Started by Mikesk, November 02, 2023, 07:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikesk

Hi community! I'm looking for help identifying these Sega Toys Mushiking Toys. I bought these in Japan about 7 years ago. The have a pull cord that puts them
into action where their legs move them forward and at the end of the action the he'd kicks to battle each other. In looking for the name of this release, to try and buy more of these and am curious if there are any other beetles in this set. Thank you all!

bmathison1972

Quote from: Mikesk on November 02, 2023, 07:39:44 PMHi community! I'm looking for help identifying these Sega Toys Mushiking Toys. I bought these in Japan about 7 years ago. The have a pull cord that puts them
into action where their legs move them forward and at the end of the action the he'd kicks to battle each other. In looking for the name of this release, to try and buy more of these and am curious if there are any other beetles in this set. Thank you all!

Welcome @Mikesk - I historically have had LOTS of Sega beetles. I have removed many from my collection (since they repeat so many species). I haven't seen ones from this set, before. Our resident Sega expert @Beetle guy can maybe help you out.

bmathison1972

Mikesk

Quote from: bmathison1972 on November 02, 2023, 07:42:17 PM...you'll find many excellent Sega information here: https://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?board=54.0
Thank you for linking your threads. I looked at all 22 threads, BTW the last one had broken photo links. I did not see any of these pull cord  action styles in your extensive collection. Any insight you could provide is appreciated. These were made in 2014.