News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Lot of weird models on sale

Started by sbell, July 30, 2023, 12:51:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbell

So, in Canada we have an online sales platform called Kijiji (no idea why it's called that). We have been using it to unload lots of unwanted items.

One of them is actually my kids' things--a bunch of models/puzzles of various inside-out styles from FameMaster and Ein-O including the microbes set.

It occurred to me that someone here might actually want them...or some of them...so I thought I'd put them here for anyone that might be interested. Shipping would be from Canada at cost. And I can always split up the lot.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1667535615

Again, just throwing it out there--not sure how long they'll last there but it's all first come first serve.

Saarlooswolfhound

Those microbiology models are neat but I hit my budget for the time being. :) Goodluck with sales!

sbell

Quote from: Saarlooswolfhound on July 30, 2023, 03:30:44 AMThose microbiology models are neat but I hit my budget for the time being. :) Goodluck with sales!

Thanks. Not asking much because I mostly want them gone... but it's a pretty esoteric bunch of models!