News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Zoo 2 Animal Park by Upjers Games

Started by Animal Lover, May 12, 2023, 07:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Animal Lover

Hello everyone! Have you played Zoo 2 Animal Park by Upjers Games? I am an avid player of it. I like it very much because I think it is a fun and charming game and the graphics are great, because of the plethora of animal species it has and I think the plot is interesting and engaging. It is fairly possible to progress in the game without in-app purchases. You can gain stuff that may help you such as enclosures, enclosure decorations, troughs; among others by helping friends. You also earn rewards by completing missions or by leveling up. You also earn daily rewards if you play regularly. You can earn animals that usually require diamonds by collecting enough puzzle pieces or completing them by saving enough diamonds or scrapping puzzle pieces that you don't need. There are also occasional discounts on breeding, shelters, shelter upgrades, animals, enclosures.

However, when you breed animals, most of the time it's unsuccessful. And it's costly to upgrade shelters and for breeding attempts. But you need to be patient until the breeding is successful. Also of course, as with all games, it encourages you to buy its premium in-game currency or to a certain extent, you can't progress much. You can't complete missions which require diamonds or buy land which requires diamonds because they are difficult to obtain.

Well, that was my review of Zoo 2: Animal Park by Upjers Games! Are you a player too? What are your opinions?
"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man."
-Charles Darwin