Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Happy Hen Toys - Buying Guides

Started by HappyHen, March 14, 2023, 06:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fembrogon

I have the Collecta and the PNSO and I like them both a lot, although I think the Collecta is my favorite of the two. The Safari looks to be a close contender, however.

HappyHen

We just completed the Buying Guide for the Border Collie Figures that we have in stock:

https://www.happyhentoys.com/toy-border-collie-buying-guide.html

Here are the combo pictures that you may find helpful.

Feedback is appreciated.

bmathison1972

I have contemplated a Border Collie but I don't know enough about them to know which would be 'best'. Aesthetics draw me to Papo. Maybe our resident Canine Captain, @Saarlooswolfhound has a recommendation :)

Saarlooswolfhound

Aw Blaine, you are too kind.

This is a breed that I personally don't think has been masterfully rendered in figure form yet... I would say the Safari herding figure is the best overall, but its rather large compared to its cohorts. My favorites are the old schleich or this one from a set or the Eikoh model.

Of the models listed here, the Mojo and Papo are quite nice if size is a concern. :) But as always I will add... these are only my thoughts on it. :)

EpicRaptorMan

I used to own a Border collie. Smart dogs.