News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The coral atoll collection

Started by JimoAi, January 13, 2023, 01:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on December 22, 2023, 03:54:07 PMI am curious, what is that gray figure in the lower right of the last figure that looks like it's sitting on a Colorata (?) base?

That's the Takara Tomy ARTS Blob Sculpin

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on December 22, 2023, 04:32:50 PM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on December 22, 2023, 03:54:07 PMI am curious, what is that gray figure in the lower right of the last figure that looks like it's sitting on a Colorata (?) base?

That's the Takara Tomy ARTS Blob Sculpin

Thanks! Adding that to my wish list  ^-^

JimoAi

updating my collection again. I keep selling and buying figures again don't I

EpicRaptorMan

I've been looking for that Japanese Bullhead shark for awhile. What's the info on the Lionfish, Japanese Spider Crab (is it assembled?), and the spotted seal on pic 1?

JimoAi

Quote from: EpicRaptorMan on January 11, 2024, 08:02:10 AMI've been looking for that Japanese Bullhead shark for awhile. What's the info on the Lionfish, Japanese Spider Crab (is it assembled?), and the spotted seal on pic 1?

The bullhead and the seal are by Eikoh for their Miniatureplanet line

The lionfish is by yujin

The spider crab is by Kaiyodo chocoegg and requires assembly

JimoAi

My latest update